2

Previously:

"Ahem... Ahem... Ahem! AHEM!!!" - Someone from a group of at least 20 people scratched their throat to catch your attention.

You chose:

"CAN'T YOU SEE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING?!"

Next:

"HEY! EMO TRASH KEEP YOUR BITCH IN HER PLACE OR I WILL!" - The loud voice belonging to a very red and fumming guy with his transgender gang behind his back tingled in Law's ears, his mind instantly awaking from the sweet trance from your body and shouting 'danger' repeatedly.

"Ah, Clown-ya. What a surprise to meet you here." – The sexy god in your arms quickly straightened himself while putting on his best blank face so no one could read him, including you.

"Don't play innocent with me Trafalgar... You knew we'd be here for business and you decided to OUR new agent?! You're gonna pay for this!" – The red haired exhaled one last fumy breath before charging like a raging bull.

Your eyes widened in upon the received redhead's news. If what he had said was true then not only had you been making out with a dangerous stranger and almost ended up somewhere even worse, but also that your encounter with the sexy god holding you had been a mistake, a huge one!

"Stay back!" – Your protector pushed you onto his back to protect you from the fight.

"W-Wait I'm not-" – You tried reasoning with him but you stopped yourself, he was after all too busy fending off the redhead's attacks to talk.

Your brain scolded itself for being stupid to the point of lmost telling the clearly two dangerous men in front of you the truth, that you were no new recruit of neither team. God knows what they would do to you if they knew they got the wrong person!

This was your time to escape!... But seeing the beautiful dark skinned man fight all by himself made you worry for his safety, it was him against at least 20 other people even if he defeated the redhead...

Inside you another battle began, one between your heart and your brain, each telling you a different action to take.

There was only one way out of this... an option that would meet both in the middle.

"STOP THIS NONSENSE RIGHT NOW!" – You found the strength to move and shout at the two, shocking them enough so they would interrupt their fight – "I was clearly in the wrong place at the wrong time, it was a mistake."

You spoke partially of the truth, not wantin to reveal too much...

"I belong with him, I was his recruit first." – You pointed at the red haired who smiled deviously at your sexy god in a mocking victory way.

He said nothing and did nothing. He couldn't, you had made your choice and he respected that... He watched you walk to the other side, the side of his most annoying enemy in the face of world.

"Very well. We shall meet again, Eustass Kid-ya..." – He gave 'Kid' a deadly glare before glancing your way.

You couldn't help flinch under his cold stare. Your heart squeazed itself in regret but your brain kept saying you had no other choice to help him stay safe and out of trouble, for now.

"Trafalgar fucking Law..." – Kid's smile widened by the second.

You didn't avoid his stare, instead you kept looking until he disappeared when taking a turn over the next street from where he came.

The brute with red hair finished laughing his ass off and turned to his gang members.

"Did you see his ugly sad face?! It was priceless, amazing, it felt so good! I like you kid, you got some good points for this!" – Kid continued his mockery, having his gang members join him.

Sadness, regret, loneliness and disappointment united ceating a new feeling exploding in your chest. Your eyes locked in Kid's face as your jaw released itself for the tight hold that prevented you from talking...

Answers to choose from:

1 - *make a whole hearted speach about how bad i tis to mock someone*

2 - *punch Kid's face*

3 - *challenge kid for a fight*

4 - *run*

5 - *pretend to follow them, then trick them and run*

6 - *accept your new position in Kid's gang*

7 - *seduce kid into giving you an easy job in his gang*

8 - *make yourself do important work, fuck up and get 'fired'*

9 - *plot Kid's murder*

10 - *become and assassin and go after Law to finish his gang*

A/N: Oopsy! A troublesome route you toke! How will you deal with it? ;P