5

Previously:

"And to think that I... with you... forget it!..." – His grip tightened as he lowered himself down, closer to your body.

You chose:

*To explain the reason's behind your actions*

Next:

"I-I-I was only trying to help-" – You cried mid speech from physical and mental pain.

"I don't neep your help! So you can go play heroine somewhere else and quit giving everyone trouble!" – When he finished trowing his frustration out your tears had grown more intense and your eyes were puffy red.

You didn't know if it was from the blury vision but you could almost see genuine concern after he looked at you... However you did not care, you were too hurt.

"Get out." – You hissed, shaky hands fleeing from their captors to his chest, to push him away – "You're hurting, in many ways. Get off!"

"I-I-I... I'm...mm-s-s-s" – Law's efforts to pronounce the forbidden words were useless, he had never said the three words and his mouth was not ready for them yet.

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" – Your yelling for once had a strange effect on him that made him not able to talk back, was it fear?... – "Gosh, you're such a jerk. I don't know what I ever saw in you! I get out, I don't ever want to see you again!"

You wiped your tears in frustration, hating the way he made you feel, so weak and lonely, unlovable...

Holding on to your wrists one more time and carefully placing his knees on the bed not to hurt you, he forced his lips on yours multiple times. Everytime you would scold him or tell him to stop he'd just force a more passionate one to force you to shut up.

As the number of kisses progressed so did his hands, that no longer held your wrists in place but rather laid on top of your hands with their fingers interwined with yours.

You began to accept his kisses and felt the heat rise. Despite not being able to move your hurt leg you still wrapped the other one around Law's waist as he rubbed his body on yours. Moans filled the room, from both parties, but a knock on the door unfortunately slapped you back to reality.

Faster then you could blink Law sat up, straightened his clothes and hair, then helped you with your tangled sheets and pulled you up for a more confortable sitting position.

"If you are the hero I'll be your villain." – He whispered those strangely conforting bu confusing words on your ear – "Remember my words."

He got up when the door opened to reveal the racoon doctor followed by a group you never met.

Fast forward to almost one hour later, you and the newly befriended Straw Hat's gang spoke friendly and without worry. You did tell them who you were, not just your position in your new gang but also in life in general. You ended up telling them how you got to where you were today, Law listened to the whole story with a blank face which made you wonder if that was a good or a bad sign, but the resto f the group seemed very understanding and even worried for your future.

"So what are you going to do now?" – Nami, the orange lady in the room, asked with concern laced in her voice.

You glanced at Law without anyone noticing before answering...

"I think... I should stay in my gang..." – You heard a few gasps and quickly shook your hands in na X way – "But we'll not be enemies! I-I mean... at least I don't consider you so..."

The boy in the straw hat, Luffy, acted his typical laugh before extending his hand towards you.

"Of course we're friends! It will be great to have allies at work! Shishishishi!" – You shook his hand, a smile bloomin in your face.

Everyone seemed very happy with the news expect for a certain dark man in the corner watching...

After having a ice break for a snack, and by snack in the Straw Hat's gang they meant food fight, it was time to go back to the place you had ran away from a few hours ago.

Upon arriving the gang members greated you, some with sad smiles, some with hopeful ones...

"So what do you want to do first?"

Answers you can choose from:

1 - *Clean up the headquarters nicely so it doesn't look like it was haunted or still living in WW2*

2 - *fire everyone and hire new people*

3 - *start reading the smaller amounts of paper*

4 - *start reading he bigger amounts of paper*

5 - *ask more about the gangs and general information you will need to run everything*

6 - *search for new and qualified members to help*

7 - *forget the gang and go after Law on your own* You can no longer choose this option since it has been chosen before, please choose another one.

8 - *Ask about your gang's connections (Law's and others')*

9 - *Fight Law's gang*

10 - *Party*

A/N: Congratulations, you've made some strong allies! :D But you also went one step back to where you were before :/ Let's see if you can unlock your path to love ;)