13

Note: Thank you everyone who has supported me and been patient to wait for my updates! <3333

Previously:

"I'll be at __________ if you need me." - You walked around him and exited his room.

You chose:

*Luffy's*

Next:

You walked past Law, swaying your hips as much as you could trying to be sexy but failing miserably thanks to your sore legs and ass. You heard him chuckle, clearly not taking you seriously since you threatened to leave him for Luffy, a no match for sure...

You scolded yourself mentally for not thinking of a better way to return the favour and make him jealous when suddenly a light bulb went on in your head.

"Though I'll have to ask Zoro to share his bed with me, Luffy is quite the sleepwalker." - That did it.

Law's confided-relaxed mood made a turn for the worse after you spoke the name of other manly swordsman that often sparred with him... You felt him before you saw him, throwing you over his shoulder and jumping in bed, cuddling you in a tight grip.

Law's rational side appeared to be thrown out the window for mere instants as he planted harsh long lasting hickeys from your shoulders to the base of your ears. His hands came to grope you firmly, making sure to leave their mark on your soft sensitive skin, the redness defining the palm of his hands. You also felt him rub himself all over you, like an animal marking his sent on his mate...

His animalistic ways of keeping you to himself pleased you greately, even if they hurt a little bit. You still found them cute and cat look a like.

You let him do as he pleased, slowly turning to face him but not interrupting. Once you saw him calm down you brought your hands to his hair to caress his scalp, a grin plastered on your face...

"Who's the kitty now?" - You scratched behind his ear in a provocative way, to which he responded with an almost pleased look that quickly was covered with an angered one.

"S-Shut up!" - He hid his blushing by burring his face in your neck.

Not long after, you felt him continue to kiss your skin, slowly going down to your chest. You watched him work as he licked his way around your nipple and sucked on your pink soft buds.

After another three rounds of love making and proving whose man's sword you should suck and allow to enter you, Law fell asleep exhausted, you too felt tired but not as much as him. The soreness prevented you from sleeping right away and knowing how early in the day it already was you decided it would be best to take a pain killer and get some water from the kitchen.

Going out you didn't really need to be carefull not to wake Law up since he was in deep sleep.

Along the way though you found yourself drawn to peek in the only lit room in the whole building. You wondered what the person could be doing at such hour...

"You may come in." - A gentle female voice surprised you.

You did as she said and went in, closing the door behind you. Inside you found the same brunette you met before, the girl you and Law 'argued' over, Lami.

"I-I'm sorry for i-intruding. I didn't mean-"

"Yes you did. Otherwise you wouldn't have in the first place." - Lami's gentle yet poisonous voice matched wih her fake smile and straight sat posture at her desk work.

You wanted to fight her back but you had to admit she was right on this one, still you didn't know what to say...

"I know why you're here, ________. You're not the first girl coming after my brother, after his power, or money... So I sudjest you go back to wherever you came from and leave, before I make you." - She turned around returning to her work, ignoring your pale scared expression - "Oh and tell your boss that that is the oldest trick in the book, he better get another one soon or I'll think he finally admited his old age and retired."

"W-Who?" - You asked confused and afraid of the innocent looking girl.

She let out a tired sigh before answering...

"Your girls get more and more stupid each day, Doffy!"

Answers you can choose from:

1 - Ignore her and go back to sleep with Law

2 - Ask her more about what she's talking about

3 - Sneak into Law's office to find out the truth by yourself

4 - Go to Law and demand information

5 - Ask help from allies

A/N: Looks like your plan to make Law jealous was short lived :c but that's ok, you'll have plenty other opportunities! So, what will you chose to do now? ;)

Also, I'm sorry for not updating sooner and if you see any writting mistakes please informe me! My pc broke down this weekend after I tried writting some more but I guess luck isn't in my favour :'( I'll keep updating from my tablet but the chapters will be shorter and with grammar mistakes for sure!