15

Note: There were only two comments so I had to choose myself between the two answers x'D

Previously:

"What did you and my sister talk about?" - Law asked, he too didn't understand his sister's actions, feeling it wasn't in her nature to behave in such destructive way.

You chose:

Tell him everything (this will make your search impossible and will require taking higher risks)

Next:

Your heart raced as you watched his face contort with different expressions as you went on explaining what happenned between you and his sister. When you finally finished his delicious lower lip was being bitten by his own teeth, his brows pushed together and his eyes staring off into space with concern...

"I know it's hard for you to believe your sister, Lami, would do something like this but I'm telling you the whole truth." - You feared for his loyalty, whose side would he chose.

"I know." - His stern eyes finally came to meet your pleading ones as his expression darkened - "That's why I don't want you coming near my sister again. From now on you two need to stay at opposite ends of this facility. Let' go!"

You were taken back by his answer and wanted to retaliate but he got up, his giant hand pulling on yours, before you could even open your mouth.

Law went ahead, still holding your hand, and opened the door for you to follow him, or rather, be pulled by him...

"Wait! We haven't even discussed this yet!" - You tried pulling away but his grip tightened and fingers came to intertwine with yours.

"Because thre's nothing to discuss. My decision is final." - He kept walking, never looking back at your stumbling figure behind him.

You tried keeping up with his fast pace but your legs were simply too short compared to his. His closed off face indicated he was still in deep thought about all this but it would be difficult to change his mind, most likely it would only make things worse... there was only one solution.

"Alright." - You avoided his conflicted stare giving him the silent treatment.

Law's stubborn ego, used to doing things on his own, ignored your 'childish behaviour' silence would not bother him. At least he thought.

Soon you two reached your new room...

"Good night." - He twirled you around for a heated french kiss, one you could not resist, before making his way back.

You took deep breaths, not knowing whether to kill him or kiss him. Following your 'plan', or rather your instincts you looked for a private bathroom around the room, doing your normal every day routine in case someone was keeping an eye on you, knowing Law he most probably had put someone from the gang on the job.

Hours passed and the sun began to rise, the perfect time to look for answers!

No one from the gang, especially Law, was an early morning person, not without coffee or breakfast at least, but they were owls, they worked best at night, which made them vurnerable by morning/sunrise.

The door wasn't locked, Law wasn't stupid or sexist to manhandle you like that. You easily made your way through the corridors, problem was you didn't have a map/plant of the building so you were left to luck to help you...

Quietly peeking into each room to see where Law's office was, which you knew he had aside from his room, where he kept his oldest and most important paper work, you began to lose hope.

You felt like you had waisted time and you short of knew by memory that you should be near Law's hallway again.

You were about to give up when you decided to check one last door before calling it a day, luck was on your side! You found it!

Quickly sneaking inside you eyed the tree walls in front of you with many shelves that carried books and more books on top of those. The room was clearly too small and outdated for so many books and papers. It was a mess...an organized mess.

Letting an exasperated sigh out you pulled yourself together to start your search.

Rounding his desk aiming for the main wall, the most filled with papers and books, you saw his desk drawer's open, stuffed with tons of other papers sticking out. You chuckled at the mess, something told you no matter how much Law tried to act mature his inner child would always show itself even in the smallest things...

Runmaging throught the papers you saw most of them being useless depiste its importance in other matters, but you still moved on to what you needed to find. And find you did! A modern plant from the actual headquarters and a family history book on each gang with updated notes, clearly showing this was Law's doing as precaution. 

Thanking heavens for finally finding what you wanted you put eveything else that you needed to take out and stood scattered on the round back into the drawers so no one would suspect. Right when you were finished you heard footsteps and familiar voices behind the door...

Covering your mouth with your own hand you looked around for a hiding spot. The handle turned and two manly figures walked in: Law and Jean Bart.

You squatted yourself down behind the desk and crawled your way under the table part, between the desk drawers, and listen in on their conversation...

"I want you to keep an eye on her, that girl is a magnet to trouble, and she does look for it so we have to double the security." - That was Law's voice.

You presumed you heard his footsteps as the sound came closer and around the secretary. You did conclude tehy were in fact his footsteps once you got to look at his shoes and bottom of the usual leopard printed jeans in front of you.

You tuned out at their conversatin, fixating on how to squeeze and contort yourself under the table as Law sat down and got himself confortable with his legs partially stretched and open.

Once you found a position, not confortable, just a position not to get caught, you began to listen them again. Their convo went from you to business, back to you, to business and a few others.

You felt your legs tremble and start to give in,you were surprise you had yet to feel a cramp bu didn't complaint, you just merely wished they'd hurry up...

Answers you can choose from:

1 - Try and hold still for a bit longer

2 - Give up and admit what you did

3 - Tease/Scare him by pretending to be an insect on his leg

4 - *Cramp!*

5 - *Eye his crotch*

A/N: I wonder what you'll choose x'D Anyway hope it wasn't too boring, bye! <3