2.Who Are They

(Edited)

Damien's room ^

Damien's POV

"Damien wake up! You have school today" Mom shouted. I woke up feeling good after all these tiring days. We moved from NY to Cali. Moving house was fine but moving my gang base was tough. Yeah, I'm a gang leader and Cali already has a gang around whom I hate. I'm sure it's a weak boy and has no guts to face the world, and loves to stab from behind.

So, I went down after getting ready and kissed my mom's cheek. I sat down with Mom and ask "Where's Dad?" "Here I'm, my son." Dad ruffled my hair. He is a really chilled out person to his family but others are scared of him. I took the gang from him because he thinks he is old and should spend his last days with his wife, my mom. He is literally in his forties and I don't think that is old but I'm definitely too young to handle a gang, but I guess that's alright. Their love inspires me to have someone like dad has mom, but that's impossible because either girls are scared of me or are gold diggers.

I finished my breakfast. "Mom, Dad I should leave or I'm gonna be late for my first day of school." I went to the garage and took my baby out to get my friends who moved out form the city to here with me and joined the same school.

" I went to the garage and took my baby out to get my friends who moved out form the city to here with me and joined the same school

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We came in different cars and only Aiden rode with me. Students were staring at us obviously due to being unfamiliar with us. I smirked as I got out of the car. We all five stood in front of my car. Girls wearing too short dresses came out showing their body too much. I might like to flirt with people but if the girl isn't decent and respectful, I won't look at her for the second time. I mean like seriously get a life! When they get to know who I am, I'm sure they will run in the opposite direction. All the popular students invited us to be with them and we accepted. The girls with no shame were running their hand on our body but before I could remove their hands, a car with high speed came through the gate and stopped in front of me following was another car who parked beside. Here comes more boys to annoy me. As soon as I said that, the car that stopped in front of me, came out a girl.... Wait a girl and two more girls came out. They seem like nerds but why in the fucking hell would they be racing with the boys who came and stood up beside us.

She came in front of me and demanded me to remove my car from her parking spot. She had a really good soft yet stern voice perfect to stand beside me always.... Wait where did that come from?

"Is there a name written?" I asked and it seemed to anger her but she kept a steady face. Most of the people laughed, I wonder who she is.

Nobody noticed this but I did that she looked towards the girls and directed something which they understood. Then she turned towards boys who were racing with her and nodded at them. It seemed like a message as they replied with a smile. If they're friends then they should all be standing together right? I mean why a nerd's friends will stand with the popular. I guess keeping my eyes open starts from now onwards.

Then she turned to me and asked my name which I replied like James Bond but she didn't take it seriously. But before I asked her name, I caught her checking me out and I let her have the peace of not being caught.

"Oh, Damien honey, you soon will find out. Luke could you show him my name on the parking spot. Thank you"
Wow probably my name is not that bad after she said it. She turned away from us with sass and went away without her friends. The five of them were smirking at her. I am really curious now to know who she is and if these boys are her friends too.

Then one boy came to me. "Hi I'm Luke and bro she does have her name on the parking spot maybe you didn't notice. Move your car and Rose please park her car." Luke said. " Dude why do you care to park her car? It doesn't seem like you're her friends." This seems to piss him off. "Because it is an order from the boss." He mumbles but I pretend I didn't hear and I ask "what?" This causes him to widen his eyes. Both the girls glare at him and another boy comes and says    "Hey I'm Ray but you should really move the car. It has her name and before it gets late and principal comes please move so Rose can park the car." Ray comes and say this. They are really weird.

"You know what, I'm getting late for class, you three park her car otherwise you trio know what will happen even if one scratch is there. Angel let's go!" Rose walked away with Angel and I wonder what will actually happen. "Ay, wait Rose, the car keys?" Luke shouted breaking me from my trance. The weird part is she didn't even turn and threw the key at exactly his direction and he caught it without any effort. It seemed like they have practiced it. Now I'm sure they aren't the typical popular and nerd duo.

"Have you noticed that they are scared of her?" Kyle asked while they were parking the car. "Yeah, and the girl earlier, was using her eyes to direct them, if she hadn't talked to Dam I would have thought she is mute." Sarah said. "And, when I insulted her nobody came in front to save her but she was right, and the trio boys were also laughing along with others. they do seem suspicious, I wonder who she is?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N :

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT !!!

This chapter has been edited and a little bit altered to make it not sound childish as I've written this chapter almost two years ago.

Thank you for reading!