Summary Till Now

A/N: Well I kind of have forgotten what I was writing and I think some of you did too since I'm taking do much time updating. To all those readers who still are patiently waiting for me to upload my chapter I wanna say thank you and sorry!!!

I will try my level best to finish the story bcuz it has started to annoy me that it's been more than a year and I haven't yet completed a this story.

Oh God grant me enough energy to finish this book but anyways here's a summary for the things that happened till now but it still misses some points.

Comment down if I have missed anything important!!

The story starts with Ashley and her friends going to school where they catch the attention of the new students as they raced through the gates.

The new students were Damien, Aiden, Kyle, Lisa, Sarah. The hear that that Ashley is the daughter of the trustee of school yet she gets bullied along with Angel and Rose, the nerds.

The trio are Luke, Ray and Gray. They are best friends with the girls but the whole school doesn't know that except the new students who noticed their silent interaction.

The new students moved their gang to California and starts getting in trouble with AD's gang. They even ask the trio about it but they prevent them from speaking further as the trio need to hide their identities.

AD also fights in UIF (Underground Illegal Fighting) arena. She is the most feared yet respected in their town even though they don't know how she looks. They even have a legal business to cover their dirty works.

Later Damien's gang started to infiltrate AD's gang which got AD pissed off and in return she plans on revealing her true identity to Damien's father Robert who is also her godfather.

In the meantime the new students along with the twins learn that Luke is a Donnavon. The twins understand why he was chosen as the right hand of AD when he didn't have much experience with the gang.

The fact that Luke is a Donnavon has been kept a secret even from his own parents. The parents feel that Luke is their long lost son but nobody knows for as yet but they soon will along with why everyone wasn't informed about this.

On the other hand Robert and Ashley's father were very close friends along with the family members of the gang's close knit groups of friends.

In here Luke and Rose has feelings between them which they both have acknowledged but they still yet have to label their relationship. Lisa and Kyle are already dating.

Next on drama starts!