Like what you see?

Ashley's POV

The next day at school was boring. Everyone is excited for winter formal and the holidays coming up. After all it's Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Me, Rose and Angel was standing by our locker, getting books out. We have our lockers together as well as the boys, the perks of being a trustee's daughter.

Luke and Rose started having their own conversation. Gray and Ray came to us, "what are you both talking about?" Ray asked.  "Well me and Angel were talking about why don't they confess their undying love for each other." I looked towards Rose and Luke to say that. "I agree, their sexual tension is killing me." Ray joked.

Suddenly Gray said "guys they're here." We didn't even need to ask who 'they' were, so I pulled Rose and left that place to go for class.

The class was boring and Bianca was throwing spitballs at me. To be honest that was pissing me off and I felt like killing that bitch. I raised my hand up "sir,  I need to go to the washroom." I stated. "No, this is the first period and..... Oh yes you can go." When he looked at me, he let me go as all teachers know me and they know it's better not to get on my bad side. They might not witness their next morning, just kidding.

I walked confidently like the leader I am but soon I heard footsteps behind me. I would be lying if that didn't scare me, as definitely it was a man. I didn't even bring a gun here. So I pretended to be the scared little nerd that I am and cowered in fear. I turned towards the bathroom, when someone pulled by my hand. Out of reflex, I turned his hand back and pulled upwards, which hurts like hell and you loose your energy for a short period of time. ( It's actually true, you can try that)

"Oww, aah why would you do that?" It was none other than Damien Hastings. He is wearing a tight black v-neck with a jeans. He is really tall to my 5'4 figure. He has that sharp jaw that I would like to trace.... Fuck what am I thinking?

"Like what you see?" He whispered in my ear. Wait what how did he even come that close. My stomach was churning with the nervousness as I have never been this close to a guy, you know what I mean. I tried my very best to keep a neutral scared expression. "W-what n-no!" With that I tried to push him but my mind turned to the amazing feeling of his abs through the shirt. If only I could remove...ughh my mind is a freaking mess.

He came more closer towards me blocking all the space we had. "W-what
a-are you doing? Move!" I whisper shouted. His one hand now was on my waist and the other at the side of my head. With his other hand he moved my loose strands and tucked it behind my ears. My breath was coming out ragged and shallow. "Why are you wearing such a baggy sweatshirt when you could be hotter with some different kind of clothes?"

As if something clicked in me I pushed him using my force and he stumbled. "None of your business. And please Damien I think you should leave or we both have to face trouble. No one would like the new popular guy talking with the nerd and class is going to end soon." I said with the anger I was feeling on myself for acting the way I did.

"Did we ever meet before, cause I'm sure I have heard your voice before. By the way you look hotter with that confident voice of yours and I don't care what others think about us talking. Bye, oh and this ain't the last time we are meeting." He left me shocked and left. How does a voice make someone look hotter. That voice will someday be the death of me, he almost recognized me.