Chap22(sure)

"Make sure that Vic is one of your bride's maids, she would go nuts if you do, it would be a good sight to witness". Joshua said while we were having breakfast to which Henry looked at me smirking.

"mommy is getting married?!" Louis turned his head to me then to his father "I told you to do something quickly! Now she's taken!"

That made us  all look at Henry for an explanation

"a man needs support, you know ..Louis had four girlfriends already so I tho-"

"you what?!" I turned to Louis who glared at his father

"daad!" he whined

"oh, no you are not running away from this young man ! you dated without telling me?!"

"you were busy "

"how long was I busy for that you were able to date four girls and not tell me about anyone ?!"

"he dated two at a time" Aiden stated and I turned to him

"uncle!! Not you too!"

"even your uncle knows! and what is this dating two girls at the same time? ..huh? "

"calm down woman !.. let me explain" that shut me up ..well all of us actually as we were all just staring at him "it wasn't like I was the one to like them ..they confessed and I accepted, I just didn't want to break their hearts "

"Just where did you get this brilliant idea fro-" I noticed Aiden's face and how he was looking everywhere but me, while Louis looked at him

"AIDEN!"

"SORRY SIS" he yelled then bolted out of the kitchen with me following right behind "AAAH!...HENRY! HELP!"

"Never thought you were this way with your brothers "

"How did you think we were? "

"not the fun type, it just looked like you cared for each other as a family should that's all, never guessed you were closer than that "

"that's why you need to be careful, or we will hunt you down " Joshua appeared from behind us bending down to whisper in Henry's ear

"stop messing around josh " I warned him playfully

he pushed Henry to the side sitting right in between us

"Is this turning into your spot or what? "

Come to think of it, we were sitting in the same spot in the backyard ..the same spot we fought in every time

"maybe " Henry smiled at him cockily

"I don't know if I should hate you or not " josh mumbled "anyways, as long as you treat her right, I will treat you the same, and if you ever make her cry, I will make you cry the same AND MORE"

"fair enough "

"good " he then turned to me "you need to go talk to mom ..we still have more things to discuss"

"ok, go easy ..but not too easy," I said getting up, leaving Joshua with an evil smirk on his face

"Is this what you chose? " Mom asked me when I joined her in her bedroom

"yeah "

"I fought with your father when I came to know what he planned"

"mom, it's okay, you shouldn't have, you know how much dad loves you, he can't bear to make you upset "

"and he dared go behind my back "