chap2-3 (perfectly aligned)

"You're back" he spoke when he noticed me upon him entering the house and I don't know if he meant it as a question or a statement.

"Am I not allowed in my own house?"

"You know that's not what I meant, dad" he said taking a seat on the sofa across of mine.

"Good"

"Is there something you want to talk to me about ?" he asked after sensing the bit of tension I created in the air, the moment I stepped foot in this property.

"I heard you will be casting a new show and you're searching for a couple of members, one of them is supposedly a psychiatrist"

"I believe you have someone in mind for me"

"I do"

"Good then, you can tell Carl to send me his informa-"

"Her" I corrected him

"Sure, her. Tell him to send us her CV if it's available or just her contact information and we will deal with the rest"

"I was not suggesting, Edwin. I was informing you" I stated firmly, sure but also fearful of what could go wrong

She made me wish to have someone like her in our family, and this seemed like a god-given chance. It all seemed to be too perfect to be a coincidence; her divorce, the show's plot. All of it was too perfectly aligned... I just hope that it works out well and he doesn't disappoint me and wreck my plan.

"Sure dad, I will tell them to stop searching"

That's what I wanted to hear!

"I will take my leave if that's all" he started to rise from the sofa

"It's not" I stated before he even managed to straighten his back