A night never to forget...

Si's PoV:
"Omg what should I wear, for that date, Ximen??????", I was standing in front of my wardrobe having a life crisis. "Just wear something simple!", he didn't even look at me. "I can't just wear something simple! Are you out of your mind?!", I spilled like a waterfall. "You're just going to the amusement park, aren't you?", he was biting his apple. "But she's going to be so beautiful and then me a trash can!", I sat frustrated in front of my mirror. "Just wear a jeans and a shirt!!", he sounded annoyed "Any shirt?", I asked him and he nodded. After a long decision I chose to wear this.

"And? How du I look like?!", I was standing in front of a mirror

"And? How du I look like?!", I was standing in front of a mirror. "Good! She'll like it though!", Ximen looked up from his phone. I nodded and was excited, to go with her on our first date.

Y/N PoV:
"Y/N? Bitch wake up!", Sarang was shouting at me standing in the door frame. "Shut up it's only 9 a.m now!", I curled up in my bed. "Bitch you have a fucking date in  three hours!!!!!", when she said date I immediately stood up and went to the bathroom. "Why didn't you say it earlier!!!! Argh I totally forgot it!!! I need to get ready!", I went in the shower quickly and heard her giggle. Fuck I totally forgot that I'm going to the amusement park with Si! I'm so excited!
I quickly took a shower and did my morning routine. Then I ran downstairs to the kitchen and ate some cereals with fruits. Afterwards I ran upstairs again and now I was standing in front of my wardrobe. We're going to the amusement park, what is the perfect outfit, for it! Jeans? Dress? Skirt? Jumpsuit? Shorts? "SARANG! WHAT SHOULD I WEAR FOR THE AMUSEMENT PARK!", I screamed downstairs and then I heard footsteps running up the stairs.  "I knew you would ask me so here I am!!! Tadaaaa!", she spun  around in my room and went to the wardrobe. "Ok let's see!You're going to the amusement park! This? No! This?! No no no!!!", she took outfits from my wardrobe and if she didn't like them she throw them on the floor! After I think a billion years, she stopped and held an outfit in front of me! "This is perfect!!", she said and smiled victorious. "You sure?!", she showed me an 'OK' and I tried it on. "It's really perfect! Thanks Bestie!", I hugged her and went to the bathroom "Ok the make up?! Light, dark, natural, American style or simple!", she asked me. "I'm not going to the red carpet, so something natural and simple!",she took my make up palette and my things and started making me beautiful, haha!

 "I'm not going to the red carpet, so something natural and simple!",she took my make up palette and my things and started making me beautiful, haha!