The End...?

Five days later....

Y/N's PoV:

I packed the bento box of Jungkook, cause the hospital food tastes like shit. I know I shouldn't do this because he cheated on me and broke me, but I'm not cold hearted, he lost his memories and had a bad accident. I need to help him regain his memories so we can clear things without hurting someone bad. But I still want to tell him today that I'm nit his girlfriend anymore, I tell him the truth and also we can always stay friends. Of course I still love him, but I also like Didi. Ugh I need to decide between two boys!! Everyone would ask me why I would take Didi, I mean he didn't cheat he's LOYAL! Why decide between a CHEATER and someone LOYAL? Good question! I tell you why, because this fucking cheater is my first love and the person who knows me better than anyone else, I would go back to him. If he would ask me with a meaningful apology. WHY?? Cause I'm stupid! Aish why is love so difficult???

Jimin's PoV:

"Jungkook, eat this meal now!!", I tried to give him the food, but this piece of shit refuses every time. " I only eat Y/N's food, bitch!!", he shuts his mouth, if he wouldn't be in hospital, he would be dead by now. "The food tastes good, so eat you bastard!!!", I tried putting this spoon in his mouth, but he shook his head. I sighed and ate the food myself, it didn't taste bad but neither did it taste good. I began eating the soup, then Jungkook began to speak "Hyung, when I'm out of the hospital, I want to propose to Y/N. I want to marry her Jimin Hyung!!!!", he ended his sentence smiling, as I spit out the soup into the other direction. I was shock! Just seconds later Y/N came in with a shocked expression. SHIT!!!! I hope she didn't hear what Jungkook said. But I was wrong "Jimin, would you let me talk with Jungkook for a moment, please?", she looked at me and I nodded existing the room. I hope the don't argue.

Y/N's PoV:

I was on my way to Jungkook's room, when I heard Jimin and him arguing, cause Jungkook refused to eat the hospital food. I smiled at myself holding the box with the homemade food. I was about to enter the room when Jungkook said something that shocked me. "Hyung, when I'm out of the hospital, I want to propose to Y/N. I want to marry her Jimin Hyung!!!!", I stood still for a second, but then entered the room. I looked at Jungkook then at Jimin, whose face was shocked after my appearance. "Jimin, would you let me talk with Jungkook for a moment, please?", I asked him, which he replied with a nod and left the room. "Baby give me a kisseu, pleaseeee!!", Jungkook pleaded but I shook my head "No Jungkook. We need to talk and it's very important for both of us! I think the right moment has come now, because I thought you would regain you're memories but still after five days you don't anything. I don't want to make it any harder for both of us, so please hear me out now.", I took a deep breath and looked into his now sparkling teary eyes "Y/N what his happening now!!???". " Jungkook we aren't a couple anymore!", I sighed and told him the truth, "What do you mean? Where are the cameras. Is this is an April Fools Prank??!!", tears escaping his beautiful doe bambi eyes. I shook my head "No it's the truth! You don't remember anything after the accident and you need to know the truth. Jungkook you cheated on me a year ago with Lisa, the girl who claimed to be your girlfriend!", he shook his head tears streaming down his face, not believing my words. Not believing the TRUTH! " We broke up six months ago and you stayed together with Lisa! I just came back from Busan and you had this car accident and can't remember anything now. Here's a proof of you and Lisa!", I told him the truth and showed im a photo of Lisa's Instagram post.

"No this can't be true!! These are edits right? You all just try to scare me?", he looked crying at me

"No this can't be true!! These are edits right? You all just try to scare me?", he looked crying at me. "Jungkook this is the reality and when you remember everything again, you'll know that it's the truth!!", I hold his hands and caressed them to calm him down. "So you're leaving me right? This was it, right?!.................
This is the end...?".

————-Hey guys I finally posted after a long time, I hope like it!!Stay safe now cause of Corona!! Fighting Together ❤️

————-
Hey guys I finally posted after a long time, I hope like it!!
Stay safe now cause of Corona!! Fighting Together ❤️