!YOU ARE MY GIRLFRIEND!

Y/N's PoV:

It was like a dream, but it was to short, my phone started to buzz and I looked confused at the caller. "Baby excuse me, cause someone is calling me!", he nodded and I answered Jungkook's call. I don't know why I answered but something told me to do it "Hello? Jungkook?", I said but for a moment there was silence. "Excuse me? Are you Kim Y/N?", an unknown voice suddenly spoke "Yes, I am! Could I maybe ask who you are and what you're doing with Jungkook's phone?!", I asked the female voice suspicions. "You are the first person on the emergency list of Mr. Jeon, I don't want to scare you and please stay calm. I need to tell you something, ok?!", she said in a sad voice. "Excuse me, why emergency list, what happened?!", I asked becoming scared, what happened. "Mr. Jeon got into a bad car accident, he's now on his way to the xxxxxx hospital, he's very bad injured and you were the first person we could contact. Can you please come?!", my heart broke, a car accident, no no. "Y-Yeah s-s-sure I'm c-coming!", I managed to speak. She hung up and I made my way to Didi. "Babe? Everything alright?!", he quickly ran to me after seeing how emotionless I looked at him "Could you bring me to the xxxxxx hospital, I need to visit someone.", I whispered and made my way to the car "Yeah sure! Is everything alright with you, you look so pale!!", I just nodded and he started the car. I don't know, why I still care so much for him even though he was and is a total jerk. Why Heart?

Lisa's PoV:

I sat here in the waiting area of the operation area. He got hit by a car and it's my fault. I went to Big Hit building to talk to him again, cause I love him and he just broke up with me through text. Of course I was angry and I wanted to know his reasons, but he refused to talk to me, he didn't want to see me either. I was in my thoughts when I heard footsteps running into this direction, I looked up and the rest of Bangtan was here "Where's Jungkook??? What happened and what are you doing here?!", Taehyung angrily said to me, my heart broke know they hate me especially Taehyung and Jimin. "I just wanted to talk to-", I got cut in between, because another person came running into the area. "Where is he? Where's Jungkook?????? How is he!!!! JIMIN TELL MEEEEEE!!!!!!!", even though they broke up I could see she still cared for him, she wanted to hide her tears but she couldn't. I saw a boy at the end of the seats sitting down. He came with her, but he looks sad somehow. "He's in the operating room now, calm down Y/N! Jungkook is a fighter, he will make it. But why are you here who told you?!", Jimin asked at the end knowing no one called her from the boys. "I got a call from the hospital, because I was the first number on Jungkooks emergency list.", she sat down and sighed "You are his emergency call? Really?!", Taehyung asked shocked that it was still her, she just nodded and drink the bottle of water Jin handed her. Suddenly the door of the room opened and the doctor came out, everyone immediately stood up, I wanted to approach him but Y/N was quicker. "Doctor? How is he doing? How is Jungkook doing, is he alright?????", Jimin hold her shoulders to calm her down. The doctor spoke: "Mr. Jeon is save now, his head had most of the injuries and he lost a lot blood, but we could stop the blood clot in his head and he's save now, but it can be, because of the blood lost he had that he lost some of his memories, so please when he wakes up be calm with him and don't be scared when he forgot something. When time comes he'll remember piece by piece his lost memory and to make it quicker you can show him pictures or tell him some old stories.", everyone was a little shocked but they thanked him "Oh wait Doctor when can we see him?!", Namjoon asked before he was gone "In thirty minutes!", he excused himself and went away. Everyone sat down again and thank god that he was still alive and save.

Some of the boys went to the cafeteria and brought some drinks for everyone, I even got a water and thanked them. I looked over to Y/N, the boy who came with her sat next to her and calmed her down. "Baby, calm down, he'll be ok?!", he said and realisation hit me, it was her boyfriend. Did he know that Jungkook was her ex-boyfriend and cheated on her or why would he come with her. Jimin approached them "You both are together?", they nodded, Jimin smiled "Congrats! But boy if you break her heart just one time, I'll break every part of your body one by one!!", he got serious and Y/N giggled "Jimin calm down, he's very kind hearted!!", she smiled and hugged him.