o n e

Omniscient💘

" I think you need to make an appointment sis " Lauren said after holding Leilani's hair up . Leilani's been throwing up a lot since Dave got locked up which is about 2 months .

" it's probably cause I miss Dave " Leilani suggested but she knew that wasn't why deep down , she just didn't want to believe she was pregnant .

" uh uhn ," Lauren said picking kairi up and putting her in her car seat . " cause when you were pregnant with Kai you got the same symptoms , ian dumb Leilani "

" can we go tomorrow instead, I gotta do laundry today "

" you did laundry last night sis , you gotta face the fact that you might be pregnant again "

" I'm not pregnant Lauren you jinxing me "

" girllll now you bein childish "

Lauren eventually convinced Leilani to go to the doctors office and that where they are now ..

" your pregnant ma'am , you'll be 8 weeks in two days " the doctor announced handing Leilani her paperwork .

" so you mean to tell me that you and Dave was fuckin the day he got locked up ?!" Lauren asked shocked .

" I was gone miss my nigga - and we made love not fuck "

the doctor looked awkward just listening to Leilani & Lauren talk about their personal life .

" guessing from the baby , your not a first time mom -"

Leilani took that as shade towards her " and what , I can't have another baby ?! Y'all don't see me complaining when these Asians be having 16 baby's !"

Lauren laughed trying to get Leilani to calm down , Kairi was even laughing even though she had no idea what was going on . Kai just turned 8 months yesterday [ time jump ]
And was slowly catching on to what her mom and god mom were saying .

" dada !!" Kairi screamed making everyone look at her , Leilani fought back the tears that were about to come out .

" I can give you a book for single moms in need " The doctor suggested but this time he knew what he was saying .

" I'm not fuckin single nor am I in need , I'm going to school to be a lawyer and I'll buy your life !"

Leilani really was going to law school , she couldn't depend on when Dave gets out . Before Dave had KIDNAPPED her she had already did a couple of years in law school and worked at her moms shop part time , so she had a couple of months later to be fully finished .

She was doing this for her family & to show Kairi that her mom never gave up on her .

" don't be disrespecting my friend like that , with that cheap ass jacket on " Lauren fussed slapping the doctors forehead making his ' hair ' fall off of his head showing his bald spot .

" sisssss !" Leilani busted out laughing .

" let's go before he come find a reason to press charges on us , we don't need no more people getting locked up "