ten

previously on- I'm just playinnnn 🤣.

leilani | dave's ex

my heart dropped when I seen Nipsey come through the door .

I think Dave pissed on himself tbh .

" right now I'm on yo mans ? you set me up ."

" I-"

" shut the hell up"

the room got quiet , I was still shocked . would've thought a bullet could kill someone right ? I guess not .

" it ain't even what it looks like , I thought-"

" fuck what you thought nigga , you was suppose to have my back not stab me in it , you literally allowed someone to shoot my back up while you sat and watched and it was over a BITCH . " nip said pointing the gun at Lauren . " if y'all was fuckin behind my back you coulda just said that and I would've cut both of y'all off so we can all go our separate ways "

" it ain't never late to still do that , fuck all dis , lets start over " dave said wit his hand out .

I seen the most remorseful look appear on nipsey's face and my heart sank " don't forg-"

" you right , bros before hoes " they dapped it up and nipsey pulled him into a hug then BOOM . Dave's body dropped down to the ground and was about to hit my foot so I jumped back so quick . " fuck outta here wit that lets start over shit"

" where that hoe just go !" Nip said with so much anger in his voice making me jump again .

" I'm right here ..." I said .

" nah not you , watch out he said gently pushing me out the doorway .

I stayed exactly where I was and not to long later I heard Lauren scream .

her voice came closer & closer until I seen nip dragging her back in the room by her hair .

i covered my mouth scared to do something to piss Nipsey off .

" what im pose to do wit ha now ?" nip said . " WHAT IM POSE TO DO WIT HA LEILANI !" he yelled which made me jump once again .

" i-i dont know .." I said feeling like I was about to cry . I don't like being yelled at , it makes me feel tiny .

" my bad , Ian mean to yell at you , I- I just don't know what to do to her body "

" I mean she still .. alive , you don't gotta kill her , just keep yuh know .. pimping her out "

——

• AHT AHT , I cant think of nun so don't come at me 🥱

• y'all seen who Kentrell posted on his twitter ?

• word count :413