f i v e

sorry for the late update 😭 but ima need officialxkeke to update ha story SHAYANNE now !😚

  Lauren | Nipsey's Girl

" how's my baby ?" Leilani asked , she was so scared of what the doctor was about to say .

" I'm sorry ma'am but -"

" don't fuckin tell me no dumb ass shit ! go get my baby !" Leilani yelled cutting him off , she was going off .

" she didn't make it ma'am , her heart failed "

Leilani shook her head crying " NO ! I SAID GO GET MY BABY ! SHE WAS JUST FUCKIN FINE !" I went over to Leilani holding her close to my chest " you ain't deserve none of this sis .."

" it's not fair Lauren !"

" damn I'm sorry lil sis " Jamal said rubbing her back too .

Dave on the other hand was in the corner with the jacket over his face , kairi kept shaking his leg trying to get his attention , but I'm pretty sure he was crying . Ian never seen either one of them like this it was heartbreaking like it was my own child dying .

We couldn't even mourn in peace because a guy in a black ski mask came in with a gun pointing it everywhere he shot towards Leilani but missed I look towards Dave who slowly got up and hit the man in the head with the monitor .

Leilani grabbed his gun shooting the guy in his stomach twice and I'm just sitting back shocked at how everything is going down .

" take his mask off " nip said as we all sat there waiting to see who was under the mask .

Dave pulled the mask off and it was ......

YALLL THOUGHT IT WAS OVER 🤣 anyway back to the story !!

" UNCLE MARCUS !?" Leilani shouted confused , we turned to Leilani's dad who held a gun to Leilani's moms head " Leilani just do what he says "

" dad what are you doin ?"

" Dave is no good for you ! you need to leave him ! it's either him or your mother !"

We all looked at Leilani , but no one noticed when she slid the gun to me , I slowly picked it up and shot him in the leg making him drop the gun and it went off hitting Dave in the leg . they both lunged for the gun but Leilani's dad got to it first and shot Dave in the other leg " FUCK !" Dave yelled .

I threw the gun to Nipsey and he stomped Leilani's dead head and sent the rest of the billets to his skull , blood flowed everywhere, but kairi had no idea what was going on because she sat in the corner watching Baby Shark .

I went and locked the door as Jamal helped me clean up , everyone was still in shock at everything that just happened. Dave's mom ? Mouth wideee open . Leilani's mom ? crying over the man who just tried to kill her . Nipsey ? distracting the nurses so we can get the bodies out . Leilani ? I couldn't tell , she was a mixture of everyone while still breast feeding Kimani .

" so I just lost my father , uncle , and daughter in a matter of minutes , this is a crazy ass world , we can't stay here David "

" what are you talkin about , you just have birth "

" I don't care , this state isn't safe , at all "

" well we comin wit y'all then , can't afford to lose everyone in my damn life " Mal said washing the blood off of his hands .

the room was back to normal now " help me get this out bae " I said picking up Leilani's dad body . We carried him to the closet stuffing his body in and we did the same to her uncle .

" help me up Lauren " Leilani said holding out her hand as I helped her stand up .

She put back on her clothes " sis ion think you should leave yet .."

" I have to , New York is no good to raise a family .."

- I know y'all hoes mad at me but it's whateva , I can't think of shit

- y'all probably mad that the baby 'died' , I am too , but plot twists are comin 🙃

- y'all gone hate how ima end this book 💀

go read the rest of my books 🤩!