f o u r

Dave | David

I waved Mal and nip over here as they ran across the street , Mal's mouth dropped when he seen it was Leilani " yo sis that's you ? or am I seeing a spirt ? you see I knew I could see ghosts -"

I slapped the back of his neck " Jamal shut up it is her ! help me carry her to the car her water broke "

" on three ," Nipsey said " one two three " we lifted her in the car carrying her to the car as Kairi held onto my back .

" breathe baybe , the hospital just down the road "

" i-it was a-avery she made me lie to you and say I was getting an abortion so you could break up with me "

I wanted to kill her , but wasn't she already dead " i thought I had killed her ?"

" ahh- me too , but I guess you didn't . she told me she was carrying your baby and allat dumb ish turns out it was a fake baby bump , but it's all good , I killed her " she said smiling .

" yoooo your bad " Mal said laughing .

" it was lowkey fun , I got to take all my anger out !"

" that's the only time you get to kill someone , you don't need to be murdering anyone "

" but whyyyy "

" you not goin to jail too !"

" I know , I won't "

" we here " nip said unbuckling his seat belt . I got up to grabbing a wheelchair and helped her get in .

" ouuu these contractions hurting more than the ones kairi gave me " She said holding her stomach , her belly was huge asf .

" AYE SHE FINNA GIVE BIRTH !" Jamal yelled pulling a nurse towards Leilani .

the nurse and a couple of other people rolled her to a room as I followed " I'm finna call Lauren " nip said sitting down in the waiting room .

" ight bet "

At this point , Lauren , Nipsey , Jamal , Leilani's Mom , her Dad , and my mom were all in the room .

I rubbed her stomach as she told me what happened and why she had to do what she did and I told her about prison life .

Kairi didn't care what was happening at all , she was watching Mickey Mouse ClubHouse with her head phones on .

the doctor walked in and looked around " this is a lot of people , it's gonna feel like more pressure , do you want anyone to leave or wait outside ?"

" yes ! I want him to leave " Leilani said pointing to her dad , I put her hand down " stop it bae , it's okay nobody leaving "

" well okay , it's time to push "

Leilani's eyes got wide " ight gimme a dang on ice pack cause it's getting hot "

I put an ice pack on her head as she held her legs back and held my hand .

" I'm gone count to -"

" I know let's just get it over with !" She snapped .

" 1..2..3 PUSH !"

I guess this baby was light work for her because it only took three pushes and it came out " what is it ?" She said looking down .

" it's a boy " the doctor said about to hand Leilani the baby but looked back down in confusion , opening back up her legs " I SEE ANOTHER HEAD ! you gotta push again "

Leilani looked down in fear " oh nooo , not another one , nuh uhn " She said shaking her head trying to close her legs but I opened them back " come on bae , let's have this fuckin baby ! you ain't finna give up now "

she nodded her head as the doctor counted down again " UUUHHHHH !" She yelled squeezing the circulation of my blood out of my hand .

" ALMOST THERE KEEP GOING !" The doctor said as Leilani eyes got wide again " MY BABY ! SHE'S WALKING !" We all looked over at kairi who was walking towards us .

she made it to the bed then dropped down and started crawling the rest of the way . I picked her up and kissed her forehead " daddy so proud of you mama !"

 I picked her up and kissed her forehead " daddy so proud of you mama !"

she didn't know what was goin on and didn't really mind .

the doctor handed her the baby " it's a girl "

" got damn " I said shaking my head .

" so we got twins , a boy and girl , kairi you a big sister !!"

she held out her hands and I placed the baby boy in her hand first she looked down at him and mugged him I took him back handing him back to Leilani who started breastfeeding him . I placed the baby girl in her hand and she smiled " swister " she said and everyone ' aww'd ' .

" what are their names ?" The doctor asked and I me Leilani looked confused ,we didn't get to think of any names , but then it hit me , I whisper something to her and she shook her head mugging me " I only said that cause I thought he was dead "

" yea we got a name " I said smiling " don't do it David "

" damn chill with the government " I said smirking
" cause we not namin him that " I started kissing her neck and she smiled " fineeeee "

" his name gone be Kimani and her name gone be -"

" she's not breathing ! Dave she's not breathing ! baeeee !" Leilani yelled as everyone stood up looking at the non moving baby .

the nurses grabbed the baby girl taking her away as Leilani started crying I pulled her closer to me " my baby .."

" sis it's gone be all good " Lauren said fixing her hair and rubbing her back .

the doctor came back in the room and we all turned to him waiting for what he was gonna say " how's my baby ?!" Leilani said wiping her face .

- what y'all think the doctor gonna say 👀?

- I'm sorry this was short and boring 🤦🏽‍♀️, I feel like I rushed everything 😫

- who tryna co write a book together ??

question of the day : what's something everyone loves but you don't ? 🥵

my anwser : retardi b - I mean Cardi B 🤷🏽‍♀️