Chapter 1

<<SALMA>>

Everyone was scared, sad, worried. Emotions were all over the place. Even people that didn't know him. How're you really supposed to feel when the leader of Los Santos has a major breakdown. It was only a matter of time really. That's what everyone thought. No one knows what really happened except for close family and friends.
-
"Alright so put the seatbelt on" Oscar said. He was sitting in the passenger seat, and my brother's were sitting in the back.

Tony laughed. "If she crashes your car, I'm gonna laugh so hard." He said putting on his seatbelt. I rolled my eyes. It really wasn't that necessary. Oscar reached over and adjusted the mirrors.

"Okay, now adjust your seat so your short ass can reach." I smacked his arm. "Put your feet on the brake, and put the car in drive. Make sure there no one in front of you or behind you." I checked my surroundings as he said.

"Please god keep me safe, I'm not ready to die yet. It's not my time." My other brother Jesus said slowly breathing in and out. Tony nudged  him.

"Take your foot off the brake, and press on the gas. GENTLY" Oscar said . I did what I was told. "Don't go into any main roads drive around the block for now."  I slowly drove around the block, keeping my eyes out for any cars.

Oscar insisted on teaching me how to drive. Since he barely spends time with us all. Tony sees him more than me and Jesus. He's either busy doing Santos stuff with Tony or he's spending time with his possessive ass gringa ruca and HER daughter. And for some reason her devil child calls him papi.

"See you're doing good" he says with a smile on his face. Oscar has an amazing smile. It's contagious. Just like his laugh. "Turn the block and park in my drive way"

I reached the house, and pulled in the drive way. I parked the car and got out of it.

"I did it, oh my god I did it Oscar. And I didn't kill anyone one." I ran up to him and hugged him. "Thank you." he chuckled and wrapped his around me. He smells so good. He always does.

Someone coughed from behind us. I turned around and saw her. She was standing at his doorway holding her daughters hand. He ran up to them.

"Hi baby I miss you" he kissed her and picked up the girl. Disgusting.

"You might not wanna make it obvious that you hate her so much. If looks could kill, you would've killed that bitch a long time ago." Jesus said walking in front of me.

"It's not fair, we barely see him. Possessive bitch, you know Jesus one day he's gonna see her for who she really is. He's so blind when it comes to her." I said pointing towards them. He was still at the front of his door talking to her.

"I'll see you guys later" Oscar waved at us and went inside. She was the devil herself, but I can see right through her fake blonde ass head. She looked straight at me and smiled. She closed the door and the whole time she was staring at me.
-

Oscar called from the hospital and asked if his girlfriend was still at the house. She wasn't the Santos refused to let her see him. They packed up her stuff and kicked her out. It's crazy how once she left the house felt emptier and more peaceful.

Tony got arrested because of her. So Jesus and I were staying at Oscars house with Cesar so the Santos could watch us. Benito was staying in the house with us. No ones been doing anything today because Oscar was coming home. Even the prophets agreed to a truce because they heard what happened.

Jesus came and sat down next to me. He wiped the tears from my face. I didn't even know I was crying. "Shh it's okay" he said rubbing my back. "Everything is gonna be back to normal soon." He continues to rub my back.

"I'm gonna go lay down." I told my brother. I got up and went into Oscars room. It still smells like him in here considering he was in the hospital for almost a week. I layed down on his bed closing my eyes knowing it would only be a short time before I dozed off.

-

Heyyyy guyysss. Just Incase you didn't know the texts that are italics are flashbacks. I hope you enjoy it.