Chapter 2

<<SALMA>>

It wasn't long after our mom left, and my brothers were acting like nothing happened. It's like they seen it coming. I guess I should've too. I was staying at Oscars house since he had my Tonygo out of state on Los Santos stuff. Jesus insisted on going with him. I was sitting on the couch for a straight week just watching random shit on Netflix. Oscar barges straight through the front door.

"Get up, you have to go to school" he says. I looked up at him and shook my head. "If you want to stay here you're going to school"

I got up and went in Cesar's room where I kept a few of my things, and started throwing them in my bag. He followed me.

"What're you doing?" He asks. I continued to throw my stuff in the bag. He snatches my bag away from me. "When I talk to you, you're gonna listen to me"

I pushed passed him and made my way to the front door. As soon as I got the front door he brushed passed me and leaned on it so I couldn't open it. "Where you planning on going?" He said with a stern look on his face.

"You said If I wanted to stay here I'd have to go to school." I shrugged. "So I'm leaving....Spewky"

He starred at me for what felt like a while with a mad look on his face. His phone rang "okay" was all he said before he hung up. His face softened up.

"Fine, you can leave." He says moving out the way and opening the front door. I flung my bag over my shoulder and walked out the house. A car pulls up in front of his house, both my brothers walk out of it.

"Where do you think you're going?" Tony asks. Of course he calls him. I looked back and saw Oscar leaning against the door with a smirk on his face.
-

I woke up to someone shaking me. I stretched then rubbed my eyes. I got a clear look. "Oscar, you're home" I jumped out the bed and hugged him. He looked tired, skinnier than when I last seen him. My poor baby. He pulled away from the hug and cupped my face in his hands staring down at me for a minute.

"I miss you too Mi Alma."

-

Guys remember that the italics are like flashbacks the character in that chapter has.