Chapter 4

"Let me get up, my back hurts," I finally said.

"Sure." He stepped away from the table, pulled up and buttoned up his jeans.

I got off the table and fixed my dress. We had sex, we both liked it, now what? Why do I always feel this emptiness after sex?

He got closer to me and hugged me tight as if he felt what I needed now.

"Come here, you smell so good I can't get myself away from you. And your skin tastes amazing," he whispered, caressing my face and my neck with his lips.

I wrapped my arms around him.

"You are a nasty guy, even more than I thought," I scolded him.

"Why? Because I went down on you right away?" He looked at me with a devilish smile.

I felt he was lifting up my dress from behind, still having his arms wrapped around my waist.

Before I understood anything, he slipped his right arm under my panties, reached my but hole with his finger and said, "And I still haven't tasted this."

I screamed, "You crazy, stop that!" He kept laughing and covered my neck with kisses.

I made him move his finger away, but instead, he squeezed my glutes with his both hands: "Lola, there is no place on your body that I would not lick or kiss, that's how much I like you. Got it?"

"Ok, ok, you nasty man. I'm going to the shower, you can go next," I told him, pushing him away.

"We can go together."

"No way! Make me coffee, be back in five. Actually, no. First, you go to the bathroom and wash your hands. You nasty...ugh." I started pushing him towards the bathroom. He kept on laughing.

I made him wash his hands, pushed him away from the bathroom and closed the door. Finally, I could be all to myself. I opened the shower and got under a warm stream of water. The hot shower did help me relax a lot. I was thinking about us. I know I'm not really good at keeping relationships. How to keep it going, how to make it strong? Being with someone for more than a few hours makes me tired and I want to escape, even though I may like a person a lot.

How do you live with someone and feel more comfortable than when you live by yourself? How not to be bored with each other? And if you get bored, how to be ok with that? I still haven't learned that. By age 30... Maybe I am immature? Maybe I am slow at maturing?

He likes me now, but will he like me a month from now? Won't he become bored with me after we had sex many times? I don't know.

I wrapped my body with a towel and got out of the bathroom. All of a sudden, I smelled something and it smelled good.

I entered the kitchen. He was standing by the stow and cooking something.

"Sorry, I behave like a host here. I just you thought maybe hungry and decided to make an omelet." He sounded so serious and so focused on the food.

"Hmm smells good. I see you made coffee and toast."

"Yep, I saw there is a new mozzarella in the refrigerator. Can I use it?"

"Of course. Why are you so official all of a sudden?"

"No Lola, it's not about being formal or official, I'm in your home for the first time, and I don't want to behave inappro-"

"Oh, wow. Ok, can we start eating?"

I headed to the table.

"Go dress while I put everything on the table."