7

"Come on, come on, come on, pick up-SHIT!"

Damon curse throwing the phone across the room this was the tenth time he called Stefan and yet he didn't pick up. 'Ok ok stay calm think where would Stefan be?'

He gets a thought zooming down the stairs all the way to Elena's house banging on the door.

"Elena open up! Come on Elena I can hear your heartbeat! Open the damn door!"

He heard it click he didn't even wait he barges in going pass Elena looking around.'Kitchen? No! Living room? No!' Damon goes upstairs yelling out for Stefan.

'Bathroom? No! Emo kid's room? No! Jenna's room? No! Elena room?! No! WHERE'S STEFAN!?'

"Damon what are you doing get out!"

"Your damn drama can wait, my brother is missing! And he's more important than you!"

I run out the house I went to text Alaric but realized I threw my phone I throw up my arms going off into the woods back to the boarding house.

The door was open he goes in seeing the Mikaelson family there.

"What are y'all doing here!?"

"Calm down mate we're not here to do anything bad we're looking for our sister."

"Aw poor you I hope you find her but I don't care! Now get out because this is the Salvatore's boarding house your not a Salvatore because there's only two and one's missing!"

"Damon calm down."

He looks at the doorway and sees Elena, Bonnie, Alaric, Caroline, and Tyler.

"No Elena don't you tell me to calm down! My damn brother is missing- DON'T TOUCH ME!! Touch me again Elena and I will end the Gilbert's bloodline!"

"Damon think! Where would Stefan be!?"

"How would I know where Stefan-"

Damon eyes go wide as he walks backwards slowly but stops, eyebrows furrowed together thinking.

"Katherine...."

"Damon Katherine is lock up in the cave she couldn't have-"

"Quite for one second Elena would you."

Klaus saw Elena look at him glaring until his eyes flash yellow making her look away as the heard Damon mumbles more.

"Katherine, Stefan would go to her when he's upset she would take him to- THE LAKE!"

Before they could ask any questions Damon was out the door.

"Well if anyone can keep up follow him"

Then they see Elijah and Klaus zoom out.

"Sorry"

Caroline said running out same as Tyler using werewolf speed leaving Bonnie and Elena who soon got the car leaving.

?The Lake¿

Damon saw Stefan there sitting right where he was when he woke up in transformation, he goes over and sits next to him.

"Hello little brother."

"Hey Damon."

"What are you doing here?"

"Just thinking."

"Thinking about wh-"

"STEFAN YOUR OKAY!"

Elena jumps in from nowhere arms wrap around Stefan neck, Damon was hurt and mad not hurt because Elena jumping in his brothers arm but because that's how Stefan acted when he was little after his father got done beaten him.