Unexpected encounter

Author Note:

For those who already read and follow this story in Fanfiction.net, thank you very much. Yes, I did wrote the same story in Fanfiction.net, under the author's name animexwonder. Feel free to drop a review.

I published the same story in Wattpad actually to reach as many readers as possible, as I noticed that there are only a few Boboiboy's fanfiction stories in English language. Hopefully, you all enjoyed my stories. If you have any ideas or comment that can help me improve the story, feel free to drop them in comments.

Well then, onto the story!

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Daun was playing with Cactus shortly after he woke up. Captain Papa complained loudly about him taking care of Daun on his day off.

"Why I need to take care of you?! You defeated the scariest pirate alien ever known, not some weak young man that need to be monitored all the time! That is why I told you before, don't watch those scary movies and eat healthy food! Become more like me, handsome and healthy!"

Captain Papa made his superhero pose with his dashing smile, but clearly Daun and Cactus were not amused.

Suddenly, Fang entered the medical room with Gopal in tow, supporting the uncouncious Tanah. Captain Papa and Daun shocked to see the trio.

"What happened to Justice's disciple?!" Captain Papa exclaimed in shock.

Daun quickly stand up and went to help Gopal lying Tanah on a bed.

"Tanah! Gopal, Fang, is he okay?! What happened?!"

Fang shrugged, "I don't know, first he was okay, the next thing I know he suddenly collapsed."

Gopal adjusted the bed so Tanah resting comfortably then used his watch to call for medical assistance.

"Tanah..." Daun looked grim.

Fang, who just finished reporting to Comander Koko Ci, said, "So, what next? We can't waste more time, we need to find the other elemental splits, but..."

"We can find Angin first." Daun said, still fixed his eyes on Tanah still form on the bed.

"Angin?"

"Yes."

"But you said without Tanah we can't find the other elements."

"I said, with Tanah's help, you can find the other elements more easily." Daun turned to face Fang. "I suggest that you find Angin first as he is much more easier to handle than the others."

Fang nodded, "Gopal, you update the others, tell them to find Angin first."

"On it."

Since Tanah collapsed, Gopal seems to be more focus. Fang relieved to see Gopal can pull himself together and not panic, because honestly he can barely calm himself let alone a panic Gopal. A lot of things happened since this morning, Boboiboy's disappearance, Daun's revelation about Boboiboy had splitted into seven, the troublesome side effect of Boboiboy's strongest move, about Boboiboy's hidden issue aka nightmares, confusion about Original, whatever that means, and now, Tanah's sudden loss conciousness. Can this day became more worse?