Onwards

Author Note:

This chapter is beta'd by FHEtsuko.

Warning: possible act of violence, OOC, teary moments (maybe).

Additional Note: I will refer Boboiboy as Original when he was referred by the elementals, and as Boboiboy when he was referred by his friends and in the narration.

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Boboiboy opened his eyes, the room was quiet aside of the humming sounds from the medical machines that were attached to him. Cahaya insisted that the machines were necessary until his condition improved.

Boboiboy sighed, he’s been dreaming that same dream again. He tried to fall back asleep, but his mind was preoccupied with the dream that he abandoned the thought.

Boboiboy slowly sat up, flexing his arms and upper body, testing his strength after lying down for quite sometime. His body felt sluggish but the pain was mostly gone. Boboiboy looked around and smiled softly as he saw Ochobot resting on his portable charger. Poor Ochobot, he must be tired taking care of me.

Boboiboy looked down to his lap, thinking about what happened to him, or at least what he had been told happened to him and the current situation.

The Nadhogg... From what Tanah told me, its an ancient device that has been missing for centuries. So why do I have a feeling that I know what that is? And the dream...it's looks real...like I have experienced it before...

Boboiboy massaged his head gently as the familiar pain drummed in his skull.

And there is another one...Dalik. I wonder who he is...Tanah said he is an evil racoon. He controlled everyone with some sort of mind control device, lied to me about my elemental powers, drugged me, captured my elemental powers and my friends, but I don't get it. What is his motive anyway? Why did he do all these?

Boboiboy shook his head. Dalik was the last thing he need to worry, that racoon is already under Admiral Tarung's custody. More importantly, he need to focus on the current problem and do something about Nadhogg.

Boboiboy slowly shifted to the edge of his bed and let his legs dangled at the bedside. He then took a deep breath and hoped that his legs strong enough to hold himself standing. He started to stand before a voice halted his movement.

"Boboiboy?"

Boboiboy abruptly sat down on the bed again before he turned around and saw Ochobot woke up from his rest, hovering towards him. "Where are you going?"

"Ochobot! Err, just stretching my legs after sitting for some time...they are kinda numb. Besides, I was just wondering where everyone is. I haven't meet Admiral and Commander yet." Boboiboy scratched his head nervously. Ochobot looked at Boboiboy in annoyance.

"You are planning to sneak out, aren't you? You can't, you are under bed rest, remember?" Ochobot put his hands on his sides. Boboiboy pouted.

"But I feel better already! The pain is gone and I just felt aches, which is not a big deal! I need to get out of this tiny room and help everyone."

"You don't have to! Just leave it to the others and focus on getting better!"

Boboiboy gave his best puppy eyes, "Pretty please? I promised I will rest afterwards, as long as you want me to." Ochobot observed Boboiboy who gave his best puppy eyes for a few seconds before he sighed.