Treachery

Author Note:

This chapter is beta'd by FHEtsuko.

Recap: Daun, Tanah, Petir, Cahaya, Api and Air. The Original and Angin are in the clutches of bad guy.

Btw, I don't know who is the leader of TEMPUR-A so I assumed that Commander Koko Ci is in charge. So for the sake of the story, let's assume he is in charge. :P

Warning: possible act of violence, OOC.

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"Arrgh...my head..." Angin blinked his eyes and shaking his head rigorously, trying to clear the fog in his head. A  headband-like device that fell from his head on the ground.

Angin looked at the fallen device weirdly, and he realized that he was not in the base anymore. "Where am I?"

Angin looked around him, apparently he was outside, a few metres away from the base. How did I end up here?

"Hello...Angin isn't it?" Angin abruptly looked up and saw a racoon stood on a large rock in front of him. The same racoon that attacked him in the medical room, and at the hallway when he tried to run away with Cahaya, Api and the Original under Tanah's order. Angin then remembered, how he was controlled by the device that was now on the ground, and Api’s horrified look before he lose consciousness.

"You! You controlled me!"

"Yes, I am. Boboiboy's elemental powers are truly fascinating. It is a shame I didn't notice this power from the beginning. And with this device..." The racoon twirled the same headband device that was in front of him, "...I can control anyone. Though the fire element has managed to break free from the my control."

"Api is controlled by you?" Angin looked at the ground, worried about Cahaya and Api, especially the Original. Tanah instructed them to protect the Original, he only hoped that Cahaya managed to get away with the Original somewhere safely. But, his internal monologue was cut off and he looked up in surprised when he heard the racoon again.

"Was. But that was an experiment, now I know that controlling you with the device is not an effective method since you can break free from it. Which is why I need you with your conscious mind, so that I can conduct my other experiment."

"What experiment?" Angin internally happy that Api managed to break free from the device, perhaps Cahaya managed to find a way to break it. Now he was wondering what experiment that the racoon referring to.

"This." A figure walked forward and stood beside the creepy racoon. Angin's eyes widen in horror.

"The Original?"

The Original, or also known as Boboiboy, stood beside the rock where the racoon stood and stared blankly at Angin, no recognition at all. The device that he wore before was on the Original's forehead. Angin swallowed nervously, he already knew what experiment the racoon is referring to earlier. And apparently, he was the test subject.

The racoon hopped from the rock, when to Angin side. He noticed Angin's nervous and whispered, "Don't worry, I am not controlling him, or the experiment won't works. I need his conscious mind too in this experiment. Although, I suppose his state of mind is a more pressing matter to you than your current situation. I don't know how or why this happened, but it surely ease my works." The racoon walked back to where the Original stood, grinned all the way.

"Original! Its me, Angin! Please don't listen to the racoon! It just want to take advantage of you!"

The racoon patted the Original's hand. "Save your breath for your lies. I am his saviour and I already promised him to 'recover' his memory."