Extrication

Author Note:

This chapter is beta'd by FHEtsuko.

Yeah I know, it's a short chapter. I hope you like it~

Warning: possible act of violence, OOC, teary moments (maybe).

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

A/N: This chapter takes place a few hours before the mutiny.

Dalik walked through a door to a figure bounded to the metal bed, grinning all the way. "I hope that you are comfortable with the hospitality, Angin."

Angin narrowed his eyes in fury. "Where is the Original?"

"He is safe, as long as you cooperate with me, that is. As an elemental power, I am sure you have seen many thing for centuries...despite your current appearance. I want to ask you if you happen to recognize this device." Dalik took out a picture and showed it to Angin. Angin eyes widen for a second. How he managed to get his hands on that?

"So you do recognize this device. Perfect. Tell me how to activate it and I will set you free, well, after I have no use of you, of course."

Angin gritted his teeth, "I don't believe your words and I am not telling you anything until I see the Original with my own eyes."

"Well, you don't have a choice, isn't it? You will just have to accept my word. Don't worry, as I said, he is fine. I still need your precious user for my plan. So, the device?"

Angin stubbornly silent. Dalik sighed.

"I will come back. Now you will excuse me, I have six more elemental powers to capture. Hopefully by then you will have the answer I want, or your Original will get it."

Dalik began to walk away when Angin suddenly said, "Don't you underestimate us."

"What?"

"I said, don't underestimate us the elemental powers." Dalik laughed.

"Thank you for the advice, I will keep it in mind."

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Dalik came again to meet Angin a few hours later, with some controlled soldiers who wheeled six metal beds with him, all the elemental powers were laid unconscious. Angin swallowed his anxiety. They are all captured?!

Dalik signaled the soldiers to arrange the beds in a line, with Petir and Tanah at Angin's both sides. Dalik patted Angin's shoulder. "Thank you for the advice. It was really helpful."

Dalik walked away. Angin cranes his neck to look at the rest of the elemental powers and he saw Cahaya was awake and currently starring at the wall in front of him.

"Cahaya, you okay?" Cahaya looked at Angin, soft smile on his face.

"Yeah, I am fine. I heard you were controlled by the racoon. You okay?"

"Yeah, more or less."

"Is the Original okay?" Angin looked down in guilty.

"Last time I saw him, he is being lied to his face, about us trying to kill him. His amnesia seems worsen. He doesn't even recognize me. But it seems that racoon does harm him. He seems weak, but he is okay, physically that is."

Cahaya frowned at Angin's statement. His amnesia worsen? Its barely a day, he’s not supposed to be that bad yet. The racoon probably drugged him or something. That probably explains Tanah's headaches.