Chapter XXV - Realization of Life

So don't you worry your pretty little mind,

People throw rocks at things that shine,

And life makes love look hard,

The stakes are high,

The waters rough,

But this love is ours

-Ours, Taylor Swift

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reformation in England started as more people become liberated on their faith.  The England announced their separation to Roman Catholic and build the Church of England which is the King is the supreme ruler as God's mandated.

There's civil ward between the protestant and roman catholic but it was stopped when Henry signed a decree that English people will have a freedom to choose their religion and faith, there will be punishment if someone taunt or hurt a person for his/her belief.  

It was a battle but England manage to unite and fully accept the protestanism.

The succession of England was announced.  Prince Edward of Wales will be the successor of His father King Henry VIII and the second in line is Prince Henry, Duke of Sussex.  Princess Elizabeth is just waiting for another five years so she can go to France and wed Prince Francis of France.

Every year, the royal family have this family vacation and they go to different places in England.  They will have family bonding.  Every vacation that last for two weeks, they acted like they are normal people, not a royal family.

Anne was sitting on the bermuda grass, wearing a yellow gown. On her sight, she can see their three children running and playing hide-and-seek. She can heard their loud laughing.

An arms embraced her, she sighed. There's no need to see who is hugging her, she knew it was Henry.  She knew his smell and presence.  They are now together for 10 years and it seem like it was yesterday since they met and fell in love.

"What are you thinking, My Love?"

"How everything is different if I married another man."

"Are you regretting our marriage?" Anne can hear the insecurity in Henry's voice, she turned around and looked at him intently.

"How can you ask me that,Henry?  I would never ever regret this marriage.  You made me so happy and I could not imagine life without you and our children.  I was thinking that if I married another man, I will not be this happy.  I am happiest with our family, Henry."  Anne kissed Henry, conveying her love.  Henry couldn't help but to smile in their kiss, he deepen the kiss.  He was glad that the love and passion they feel for each other is still strong as in the beginning.

"I am too, Anne. I am the most happiest and blessed man in the world to have you and our three beautiful children."

"It feels like it is a daydream, anytime I could wake up and everything will disappear."

"Anne, this is real.  This is not a dream.  We fought our way to this day. I never said it before but I was thankful that we had separation for seven years."

"Why?" Anne was confused, she knew how hard those seven years is.

"Those seven years we're apart taught me a lot.  Be patient on something or someone you really love. Be the better version of yourself while waiting.  Those seven years sealed my love for you. I become so sure that you are the only woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life. I can only say that we did it right this time."

"I couldn't agree more. I have also the hardest years without you but it made me realize what I am missing, what will truly make me happy. I am glad I stake my all to have this second chance with you, Henry."

"So, can we have a last child? Henry is now 2 years old."

"What!?" Anne exclaimed.

"Well, you will be sad with Elizabeth going to France so the only solution is another baby to distract you."

"You're really unbelievable, Henry Tudor.  Are you hearing yourself?  I am too old to carry a child."

"No harm in trying, My Queen." Henry teased her wife. 

"I am done getting pregnant and giving birth.  You have you're heir and spare."

Henry laughed at her wife's red face.

"I am only kidding, My Love.  I am enough as your distraction, I know." Henry laughed as he kissed Anne's forehead.

Anne just slapped Henry's arm which made him laugh harder.

"Father!"  They were distracted when Edward jumped into his father's shoulder and Henry went into his father's lap. 

Prince Edward and Prince Henry looked different as the former looked like his father and the latter looked like his mother but they got along too well.  Prince Henry looked up to his sister Elizabeth and brother Edward. They are his role model.

Elizabeth was walking slowly to them.  Elizabeth is now 10 years old, just another 5 years, she will be departed from them.  Anne did not want to think about it because it only make her sad and cry.  She did not want any of her child depart from her but it is inevitable.  They needed to grow and learn about life.  

Elizabeth is becoming more beautiful growing up and like her mother, she is fluent with four languages.  Anne is preparing her daughter to become a strong and intelligent Queen as she will be the future Queen of France.

Elizabeth sat between her father and mother, and leaned on her mother's shoulder. 

"Oh. My dear heart, my sweat heart." Anne embraced her oldest child and kissed her hair. "I begged you never forget that I love you, Elizabeth, my whole heart."

Elizabeth hugged her mother.

"I will not, mother.  I love you too, my father and brothers too." 

Henry kissed her daughter's forehead. 

"Me too!" Edward jumped to his sister, making Elizabeth lay on the grass.  Prince Henry chuckled and followed his brother, jumped into his sister too.

"You two, stop it.  You're both heavy!" Elizabeth tried to get out of Edward's arms but failed as Prince Henry embraced her too. 

Anne and Henry lovingly watched their kids. 

Anne realized that no matter how much she tried to fight her fate, she will eventually fall for it. She was destined to be Henry's wife and queen, to be Elizabeth's mother and Edward and Henry too.

She knew she re-wrote her story better this time.  

She was glad she made the right decision this time.

She is Anne Boleyn, Queen of England and the second and last wife of King Henry VIII. She will be the mother of future Queen of France and future King of England.