Chapter 5

3 weeks later

In the three weeks since Lisa fucked me so graciously with her mouth, there has been less interaction between us. Things did carry on for awhile until the day that i was fucking Lisa with my mouth and i had finally decied to call her baby, which she didint really seem to like that. I felt her get tense, once she finished she gave me an excuse to run out of the room. I was already asleep by the time she came home.

We don't talk much anymore either. Minus when one us is naked from the waste down, and not once is there a mention of whatever it is we’re doing. It’s really annoying but I refuse to say anything about it.

I was alone, once again in our little dorm room. It was well past midnight so I had the lights off, practically begging my brain to shut off so I can  sleep. That's when I heard a noise at the door, but instead of making it obvious that I was awake, I turn to the wall to make it look like i was sleeping.

“Okay, so you have to be quite, cause my roommate's probably asleep.” Who the fucking hell is she talking to?! That's when I heard a husky giggle, a masculine giggle. “Okay, shh. But I can't promise anything about you once i get my big dick inside you.” That man slut! (And i'm just saying this without proof really?) I think im gonna be sick. I shuffle a little, so im facing them, keeping my eyes slightly closed so they still think im sleeping.

I see Lisa lead him to her bed, pulling his pants down then dropping to her knees, taking his hard cock into her hands. I watch as she sucks him off, i can tell by the sounds that he’s making he’s really enjoying what Lisa’s doing with her mouth, the mouth that I TRAINED, damn it, him and his big cock. Eww, it's so obvious that it's over when he tries to hold back a big moan and instead whimpers like a damn dog. Im so fucking disgusted seeing how his dick is getting soft. 

I see them shift, and the guy drop down while Lisa is lifting her skirt up, as an invitation to lick her pussy. My mouth starts to waters, and I have no control over it. He starts to lick her wet, not as wet as she is with me pussy with his tongue. I watch as he sucks her, she barely making any noise. I can't decide if it's either because she thinks I'm asleep and she trying to respect that or if it just doesn't feel good to her at all. I hear him moan to her, things I would say to her, asking her if it felt good or not. Normally Lisa was very vocal, but she was quiet, barely grunting, she didn't even say a word. I made a noise, a very quiet one, and Lisa moved to look at me.

I know she sees me, knows I'm looking at her, but for some reason that seems to encourage her. She grabs the guy's head pulling him roughly towards her fucking herself into his mouth. She never break eye contact with me, muttering how good it felt and how she loved fucking herself onto his mouth. I wanted to scream, cry or puke I didnt know which one to choose though. I see her getting tense knowing she was close to coming. She again makes eye contact with me and comes making the guy clean up her mess while I watch.

A tear slips from my eye before I can stop it and Lisa sees as I reach to wipe it away. Her face softens at me, then frowns while completely ignoring the guy whose on his knees, asking her if she's ready to fuck. Lisa then asks the guy to stand up, thanks him for the fun night, and send him away. Which I'm completely shocked. 

"I'm sorry," she whispers as I turn my back to her. I don't answer her, I just can't. "I am so sorry, Jennie..please, turn around." But I don't, I can't. Then I hear her sigh and climb into bed, while I lay awake crying.

●●●●●●●

To say things haven't been weird would be an understatement. I tried to spend all of my time elsewhere only coming home to sleep and shower. Lisa's tries to talk to me but I just ignore her. So tonight I have nowhere else to go. And figured she was out, so I just headed home only to find her there while she was sitting on the floor reading. She looks sad but I don't bother asking why. She looks up to me "Jennie,hi! How are you?" I just shrug and move to my side of the room. "Are you ever going to talk to me? I said I was sorry." I don't know what to do. "Okay," is all I said. I gather my things and head for a shower but I'm stopped when she grabs my arm. I pulled away sharply, and her face looks like I've just slapped her. "Jennie, please, I'm begging you here. Talk to me, yell at me, hit me if you want, but please, please stop ignoring me." I just stare at her, I have so much I want to say, but I can't. So all I tell her is.

"I can't." Lisa looked like she was going to cry and that made me sad. But then I reminded myself that she did this, and that I shouldn't feel bad for feeling how I felt. "I said I'm sorry, I really am. I don't know what I was thinking, I was confused, I didn't know what I was feeling, but I don't care anymore. I'm no longer confused. I know now, please Jennie. Give me another chance ...please."

I hear her words and know somewhere in there was a muddled admittance of her, whatever it was to me, but that wasn't enough. "I look at you Lisa and see that since replay in my head. Your practically throwing me the fact that I'm not really the one you want in the face. So please just let me go." She frowns and turns away. "But you are what I want." It was a quiet mumble which I think she didn't mean for me to hear, but I did, so I just decided to ignore it and continue out the door and away from her.