Chapter 8

Jennie's POV

When I woke up, I noticed that I was alone and there was something scratchy by my head. I got it and noticed it was from Lisa saying "I'll be back later", but I could already guess what was going on. She's freaked out. She fucked me, and freaked out. I was surprisingly really calm...to clam for my liking.

I go about my life with my usual Sunday routine of having breakfast, showering, studying, then dinner, but with no sign of Lisa. She's been gone before I even woke up at 10 am, which is very unlike of Lisa.

It was almost past 8 pm when i heard the door opening, I looked up to see Lisa. "Hey Lisa where have you been?" She just looks at me then looks away. 'What the fuck is going on?' I thought. "Hey did you hear me? I asked you something." Again i received nothing, ok i know what's going on. "Ohhh i get it now, you get to fuck me, but not talk to me again? Is that it? Ok." im actually really hurt, but i won't let her know that. "I'm going to stay somewhere tonight, I'll see you later." And with that she's gone again. I don't even bother texting her or even trying again, I figured that she'll just come to me.
___________

2 weeks later

It's already been two weeks and I've still gotten nothing, but i'm still hoping she'll come around.

[Lisa: You home?]

She probably wants to know so she can be able to avoid me again.

[Jennie: Yeah i am.]

[Lisa: Ok good.]

Well that was weird. Few minutes later Lisa comes stumbling through the door, her eyes searching for something (well more like searching for me). And when she does, she grabs me and tries to kiss, which i don't let her. "Uhm fuck you, can you let me go? Thanks." she looks at me a little taken back. "What?' she must have lost her fucking mind. "I said Let. Me. Go." I must've sounded really angry because she listened, and stepped back. She looks at me confused, but clearly she cant understand. "You don't just get to ignore me for two weeks and come in here trying to have your way with me! I dont fucking think so Lisa, so get the fuck away." She frowns and steps away.

"Im sorry, I've made a mistake ok. I just want to kiss you and cuddle with you, please let." I don't want, but my brain doesn't let me atleast. But my heart kinda hurts from her sad expression, and i'm really horny, have been for the past two weeks. "Nope, you don't get to kiss me." She face saddens more, but I do want her, I can't deny that. "But you can fuck me if you want." my words caught her off guard, she looks at me shocked with wide eyes. "W-what, what are you talking about?" im bout to upset her, but i don't really care. "Kissing is only for people who care about each other, we dont. We're just horny, so fuck me or leave me alone." she's sad, i can tell. But she walks up to me and turns me around, pulling my pants down, bending me over my desk chair.

I hear her rummaging around, probably looking for the strap on. I just stay quiet, kinda ashamed of myself for the way im acting. I heard unzip her pants then pulling them down, before moving to stand behind me, "Are you sure about this Jennie? Because i mea-" I cut her off before she finishes talking. "Just shut up and fuck me already Lisa." I turn just in time to see her frown. "Alright then." I feel her slowly pushing her way in. it kinda hurts, having it been awhile since i had sex, but she still goes slow, a little to slow for my liking. "Lisa fuck me, dont be so fucking slow."

She grunts at me before mumbling 'fuck you' before pulling out and slamming back in. the chair then shifts under me, sending up moving forward. My arms go up to my desk to keep us steady. "Is that what you want baby?" her words pissed me off. "Im not your fucking baby Lisa, so shut the fuck up." I push back into her, quickly showing her a pace i want.

I yelp when she smacks my ass, gripping me with her other hand to push in and out of me quickly. "Fine, if you want me to fuck you like a slut, then i will." with that she places both her hands on my waist and begin to pound into me harder.

"Fuck,yesh just like that." i say to her. "Shut up," she smacks my ass again, she doesn't slow down, she keeps pounding in and out of me, grunting and I began to feel sweat dripping down my back. I can tell she's close by her pace now and so am I. I bring one of my hands down to my clit and began rubbing it fast a few times before i squirt all over my chair. I feel her pull out and hear the strap on fall on the ground, i turn my head slightly to see lisa hold my waist again, pulling me close to her again as she begins to grind her pussy on my ass. "Oh fuck you wanna be a slut? Fine then I'll come on you like one." with that Lisa cums on my ass with a groaning roar. I quickly move away, heading to the bathroom for something to clean up with. Im hurt by how things played out, but it's also my fault. I could've had been loving the kissing and slow fuck making in bed, i stead i made her use me like a cheap slut to fuck-n-dump. I'm completely embarrassed with myself. "I don't know what all that was Jennie, but i am sorry for what i did before." she nods at me when i look at her, but then moves to her dresser and grabs a few things, looking back at me sadly, before she's gone again. It'll at least three days before i might see Lisa again.

________________

IMPORTANT A/N: 👇👇

I have a dare for yall...if I get 6 votes on this chapter I'll upload another chapter again within the next 2 days. I think we could do that 🤔?

Anyways I figured I should upload another chapter today as an apology for not updating in awhile. Also I dont know if u guys noticed but I'm kinda trying to fix some of the mistakes I've made in the recent chapters.

But anyways sorry for not updating in awhile I'll try to as often as I can I promise.

Anyways next Jenlisa one shot will be uploaded tmrw.

Plz comment and vote. Hope to see u soon later guys 😁👋.