Chapter 11

(A/N: Hey guys so I decided to upload chapter 11 today cuz I dont think I'll be able to post anything this week, I'm gonna be rlly busy. Anyway hope u enjoy.)
_____________________

Jennies POV

When I woke I was shocked to know that I was alone, I thought we were over that. But then again i found a note, this time it has a little more information than the last one.

{Babe-
I had to leave for some team stuff. I'll be back later.
When i get home i want to talk to u bout smth...and fuck u, that's if you'll let me ;) see u soon.
Text me when u wake up babe.}

Well she's feeling kinda frisky this morning. I got my phone so i can text her already that i'm up.

[Jennie: I'm up. Also i got ur note, u lil sex fiend.]

[Lisa: Well u make me that way 😉. I'll be home soon. Do u want anything from the cafe?]

She's being really sweet, i'm actually kinda scared.

[Jennie: A parfait would be nice, i'm kinda starved 😫.]

[Lisa: Alright u got it babe, see u soon.]

I feel like I'm in an opposite universe, and oh shit I've almost forgotten about last night. I decide to text Taehyung to apologize to him..again. He asked how it was, since i had recently told him that we didn't talk, yet that happened. I explained that things happened between us and that then they were weird, that all I could really do. He said that it was fine and that he understood that he forgave me, and that he'll see me in class on Tuesday.

Before i could even get out of bed, Lisa came in handing me my parfait. Then gave me a kiss on the forehead. It feels like we're a couple or something. I decide to pull her back in, and kiss her on the mouth which makes her smile.

I eat start eating my parfait while she sits in the chair next to my bed, while eating i don't really make much effort to talk, even though I remember that on note it said that she wanted to talk about something. I've learned to just let Lisa come to me instead, 'cause it always seems to work better that way.

"So," okay here we go, "you got the note about me wanting to talk right?" I smile at her, she's my little dumb ass. "Obviously, I did. Didn't i?" She blushes at me, i can tell she's nervous. "Well uhm, I have something to propose to you. I have a question and i'm probably gonna drive you crazy here in a moment, but it's what I've been thinking and feeling so i want you to understand okay?" She's taking this more seriously than I expected.

"Okay Lisa, i'm listening. Just say what you need to say." She smiles at me, looking more open and honest, more than she has ever be with me. "Okay so I know that I behaved a little ill mannered and immature last night and I know it was wrong, but the more I think about it I don't regret it." I know I look confused, but she just keeps going. "I'm not sorry because I stopped something that would have taken you away from me."

"Lisa you took yourself away from me! I was just trying to do what I thought was best." She sighs, "yeah i know, but here's the thing. I didn't know what to do because i wanted you. More than i've ever wanted anyone before." I smile at her and she smiles back. "But im not sure that im ready to do the girlfriend thing yet...even though I blurted it out last night,' she blushes. "But this is my suggestion. Can we like...try? Being together and with nobody else?"

I'm a little disappointed, but I know it's taking a lot from her to say all these things to me. "So, you want want to fuck in secret? Or something?" She looks offended. "What no! I want to do dates, cuddling and kissing like couple would and yes fucking," she winks, "but i'm jut not ready to say hey this is my girlfriend, or look at me i'm gay!" I smile, 'cause I know what that means, but I don't say anything though, instead I show her my response.

I climb onto her lap and kiss her, slipping my tongue into her mouth. She moans grabbing me and pulls me closer to her. "So does that mean okay?" I nod kissing her again. "You know maybe you should fuck me into agreement, what you think?" She laughs "Okay, but please never do this with anyone else." I kiss her, lightly sucking on her lips. "There's no room for anyone else Lisa. I'm always more wet for you." She winks at my naughty remark and kisses me again. She then gets up with me having my legs wrapped around her waist, before she places me on the bed to lie me down to show me just how much she wants me over and over again.

______________________

Hey so as I said before I decided to post this today. There's a 50/50 chance that I wont be able to post anything this week, cuz I'll be rlly busy.

Anyways give this chapter 8 votes n I'll try to post 2 new chapter as soon as I can.

Sad to say that this book is almost to an end u guys. There's like only maybe 4 more chapters.

Any who plz comment n vote that would be much appreciated 😊. Hope u have a great day....see u soon 😉.