NEW STORY

(A/N: for those who have read this, scroll down more.)

I just wanted to let you all know that I have created a new story. And I hope you enjoy it.

Description:

Description:

Jennie is the school's top girl athlete and hoping for a chance to play on the boy's football team.

Everyday she would get a letter from a secret admirer, but little does she know that the letters are coming from Lisa Manoban, one of the most popular cheerleaders at school.

Can this unlikely pair some how make it work?

Read the book to find out 😁. Hope you have a nice day. Later 👋.

_______________________________________

Hey guys I'm back and just wanted to let y'all know that I have created another new story.

Description:

The story is about a passionate affair between Jennie and Lisa. It started out as a mere physical attraction, but had developed into something much more. In the story Jennie must figure out what the right choice is, and if she has the strength to make it. Hopefully she'll make the right choice in the end....
Who knows. Well just have to wait and see. The story is a Jennie g!p and lisabottom.

Read the story to see what will happen 😉. Will post the first chapter very soon. Anyways that's it, hope you have a nice day 😁👋.