Chapter 27

Kita's face was comical when Hansen told Thanya he was going to arrest her

Kita's face was comical when Hansen told Thanya he was going to arrest her. Kita had yet to meet him, so Thanya thought this was an amusing first impression he was making on her. Hansen pulled out the handcuffs he had, and looked at Thanya with a stern expression.

Thanya sat up and laughed. She looked towards Kita and gestured toward Hansen.

"Kita, meet Hansen. My boyfriend," said Thanya, then looked at Hansen and gestured toward Kita, "This is Kita, my best friend."

"Ahhhh." Kita said, nodding in understanding, then rolled her eyes. "That was so funny, I almost choked on air," she said in an unimpressed tone.

Hansen chuckled and grinned, showing off his charming smile that always made the ladies blush. Thanya didn't think that it was going to work on Kita, but she was wrong. Like most women who found him attractive, Kita blushed and all irritation was gone. He kissed Kita on the cheek in greeting.

"He's quite the charmer, isn't he?" Kita rhetorically asked Thanya, who laughed and nodded.

"I came here to ask if you ladies wanted to go out to grab some dinner tonight. There's this place that plays live music and I hear the band is really popular," said Hansen.

"Sounds fun," said Thanya. Kita nodded in agreement.

"How'd you know we were here?" asked Kita.

"Thanya told me," Hansen replied. Hansen leaned down to kiss Thanya on the lips. "I'll come by to pick you both up. See you ladies tonight," he said, after telling Kita bye.

When they decided to head back to the water for one last swim, Kita realized she still had her necklace on. The last thing she wanted to do was make it rusty. It was such a pretty necklace. She realized that Thanya still had hers on too.

"Let's take off our necklaces before we go swimming again," said Kita.

"Oh right! I forgot to take mine off," said Thanya as, she began to do so.

 They tossed their jewelry into Thanya's beach bag and headed towards the water. When Thanya and Kita got back home, Kita went to grab her belongings from Thanya's bag and headed into the shower. Both girls took a small nap, before getting ready to go out for dinner. When it was time to get ready, both girls did their hair and makeup.

"Which one?" asked Kita, as she walked into Thanya's room.

She had a black dress in one hand and a yellow dress in the other. "Black," said Thanya, with a smile.

Kita went ahead with wearing the black dress and Thanya decided to wear a pretty red dress that flowed from the hip and stopped at her knees. Thanya couldn't wait to see Hansen. She was having a great day. Her best friend came down for a surprise visit and she was getting to spend some time with Hansen, even though they wouldn't be alone.