Chapter 38

When Monica was done helping Thanya get ready, her dress on, makeup done and hair finished, Thanya looked breathtaking

When Monica was done helping Thanya get ready, her dress on, makeup done and hair finished, Thanya looked breathtaking. It was no hidden fact that Thanya was beautiful, but with how she looked now . . . she was absolutely stunning. Sandy gasped and covered her mouth. Tears threatening to overflow from her eyes. Thanya looked at her Aunt Sandy, the woman who had always been like a mother to her.

Sandy gave Thanya a big hug and said, "You look so beautiful."

Sandy then looked down at Thanya as Thanya lifted her dress up a bit to show her prosthetic legs. She was so happy to be standing in her beautiful white wedding dress. She was with the two people who she loved and about to marry the man who she was madly in love with.

Thanya looked at the time and saw that it was 5:00 p.m.

"We need to hurry, we don't want to be stuck in traffic," said Monica.

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

"That must be our driver," said Sandy.

She quickly went to the door to open it, and she was right. A chubby Asian man greeted them with a smile and introduced himself.

"Hello! My name's Aalika. Hansen sent me. I'm your driver for today," he said with a smile.

As he helped the women settle into the car, he made sure to ask Thanya where she would like to go.

"Where to, Miss Lan?" asked Aalika.

Thanya whispered the place to him and Aalika nodded. After Aalika closed the door, Monica and Sandy looked at Thanya.

"So are we going to Ko'Olina?" asked Monica, as she laid back.

Thanya tilted her head. "Why would we be going to Ko'Olina?"

"Well, I remember you telling me about the day you told Hansen that it would be nice to be married there. I'm assuming he's at that location," said Monica.

Sandy stayed quiet. Thanya was hoping he wasn't at Ko'Olina. She remembered herself saying that one of the places there would be a nice place to get married.

"That isn't where I want to get married," said Thanya.

"What!?" said Monica. "Well, did you tell him any other places that you wanted to get married at?"

Thanya shook her head.

"The man isn't psychic Thanya. There's no way he'll know what the right place is," said Monica

"Thanya, where are we going?" asked her aunt Sandy.

"You'll see when we get there," replied Thanya.

Thanya then continued to look out the window as they passed by car after car, until they arrived. They passed Ko'Olina, Kunia, and other cities, all the way until they got to Kaneohe. When they arrived at their destination, Aalika stopped at the entrance. He turned around toward the ladies. It was exactly 6 p.m. on the dot.