Twenty-Three

Sitting in Markus's office, I am laying in the couch in a new pair of shorts and a tank top. The shorts are short, and my tank top shows some cleavage.

I catch Markus staring at me more than he is working. I smile to myself and continue reading my book, as I stretch out on the couch more.

"You little tease," Markus says readjusting his pants, as he remains sitting. I smile, widely. Ann is laughing in my head.

"It's what he deserves, but are we, going through with your plan, for tonight," Ann asks. "Yep, no mating though, he's got more making up to do for the next week," I tell her. She squeals.

Ann and Markus's wolf have made up, they did that the day we got back from shopping. Though she threatened to take his balls if he tries that again, without our permission.

As the day goes on, I continue reading my book, readjusting on the couch throughout the day, intentionally teasing Markus as I do.

Closing my book, having just finished it, I take it back to the shelf and place it back, in it's place, top shelf. Stretching up, my tank top slides up showing my bare back.

I hear Markus let his seat and walk behind me, "you little minx," he says placing his hands on my hips and lifting me slightly, so I can put it away.

I smile, as he sits me down. "You did that on purpose didn't you," he smirks, looking down at me. I blush, "maybe," I say. He growls and pushes me against the book shelf.

"Your becoming pretty brazen my love," he says. "Am I, now," I ask looking up at him, threw my lashes.

He cups my behind in his hands and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his hips. He moans,"yes, you are," he pushes my brunette hair to the side exposing my neck to him. "I can't wait till my mark sits on your beautiful neck," he says.

He places his lips to my neck, causing me to squirm in his arms and moan. Pulling away he smirks, "yep can't wait," he says. He then places me back down, onto the floor.

We leave his office, I can clearly see the bulge in his pants, as we do. He growls, "I'll meet you downstairs for dinner, I need a shower," Markus says.

I giggle, but nod my head. Going downstairs, I see Rose,Luca and Mika. I rush up and jump onto Luca's back. "Take me to food," I laugh. He laughs and makes a fake horse winny and trots out of the kitchen, to the dining room.

I hope off and sit, "good Horsey," I say laughing as I Pat his head. He laughs but stops quickly as Markus comes down. "hiya Alpha," Luca says laughing.

We all sit and eat dinner, Markus feeding me the first bite if the main course. After finishing my food, I jump up and leave the room.

Going up to our bedroom, I change into my pajamas, and wait for Markus as I turn on the TV, River Monster's is on, and I actually get into it. I didn't even see Markus walk in.

"What you watching," Markus says next to my ear. I jump and scream, he starts laughing. I smack him on the chest, "don't do that," I cry laughing.

He chuckles, climbing on the bed, over top of me on his hands and knees. "So about earlier, you little vixen," he says running his nose along my neck.

"What about it," I ask, faining innocence, but failing miserably as I laugh. He growls, in want as he kisses my neck. I moan, arching my body into him.

"Mark me Alpha," I moan. He pulls away, looking at me, dumbfounded. "What, what did you say," he asks. "Mark me Alpha," I say, exposing my neck to him.

He claims my lips with his. We have a long heated kiss, before he trails kisses down my jaw, and to the spot he'll be marking.

I feel his canines extend, as his places one final kiss to the spot, then he peirces my skin with his teeth. I cry out in pain, but as he bites deeper into my neck, our connection is bonded, and our feeling mold into one, as I start to feel pleasure.

When he pulls away, he licks my mark, sealing it shut. Instantly my high, turns to exhaustion, and my eyes become heavy. "Sleep my love," Markus says.

################################

*So what do you think? Did she go to far with her teasing or just right.

*Please vote and comment.