Twenty-five

After our make out session in the bedroom, I went to the kitchen and put on coffee and started breakfast, which I was soon joined by Rose.

I was wearing a tank top, that showed full view of my mark that graced my neck.  I wanted everyone to see who I belonged to.

Rose freezes in the kitchen, smelling the air, as I smell somewhat of Marcus due to the mark. "What's different," she says.

I smile,"I don't know," I say turning to the fridge. She gasps, and grabs me, "your marked, my baby boy was finally able to claim his mate and my daughter," she screams.

Markus and his Dad, Riley come running from the office. "What's wrong, what happened," they both ask, worriedly. Making us laugh.

"Oh Riley, look what happened," Rose says spinning me so he can see. Riley starts laughing, "your going to kill me one of these days Rose," he says.

"My only son and child and your going to say that," Rose let's me go. Riley looks at her and runs, as she takes chase, "you wait till I get a hold of you Riley Moon," she yells through the house.

Markus and I laugh, and he walks up behind me. Kissing his mark, I lean into him a moan. He chuckles, "next week is going to be fun," he whispers in my ear, then nips it.

I laugh, "you have to earn what you get alpha." He laughs, "I'll do whatever it takes, my Love, honestly." "Good, because I want breakfast in bed," I say, ducking out of his arms and run for the stairs.

I hear him,"let the games begin my Love," he laughs. As I asked he brought me breakfast in bed, but more than I was going to cook.

He did french toast, eggs, bacon, and sausages. He sits down next to me and we eat breakfast together.

Afterwards, we went for a walk around the pack. Markus reason is to show me off, I am sure.

Afterwards,we end up in his office. As he sits doing paperwork, as usual. I am reading a book, growing bored quickly.

"I'm going to go see what Luca is doing," I say very bored. "Ok, be careful," Markus says, signing a paper.

"Luca, what are you doing right now," I mindlink him as I leave the office. "Nothing, what's up," "I'm bored amd want to go for a run," I tell him."I'll go, meet you outside," Luca says.

I go outside and wait. Before long a tall brownish wolf arrives. "That you Luca,"I link. "Yep, let's go," he says.

I run to the tree's and shift, after folding my clothes. I bound out, happy. I nip at him, and run off, as he Chase's after me.

We play in the woods for hours, as it starts getting dark, we head back. Getting back to my clothes, I shift and dress. Luca is already shifted, wearing jeans.

We go inside and I go to my room as Luca goes to the kitchen. Markus is still not done working, as I don't see him.

I go into the bathroom and start the shower. After undressing I climb in. Washing my hair and condition it, I hope out.

Grabbing a towel, I wrap it around myself and go to our room. Going through the closest, I start to feel off.

################################

*Please vote and comment.