Twenty-Six

My body, starts to heat up as I feel a stinging feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Marcus, something's wrong," I link him. "Where are you Love," he asks. "Bedroom,"I say.

A few seconds later he throws ooen the door as I lay on the floor, my body feels as though it's on fire.

He growls, "Markus what's wrong with me," I cry as the stinging, turns to pain in his presence. "Your inheat, Love," he replies.

"Marcus make it stop please," I cry, as the further he gets from me the more it hurts. He picks me up, and it helps ease the pain.

"Love, are you sure you want me to, we'll be fully mated," he asks carrying me to the bed, only wrapped in a towel. "Once we start, I won't be able to stop," he warns.

He sits me down and steps back. When he stops touching me the pain comes back. "Marcus please," I cry.

He climbs into the bed, straddling me. "Are you sure, this is what you want," he says rubbing himself against me. His eyes a golden brown, showing his wolf is fighting him.

"Yes, Markus, help ease my pain," I say. He takes off his shirt and pants, his member springs up in excitement.

He slowly peels away my towel, exposing my bare skin to him. He rubs his member at my entrance, "it may hurt, but I'll do everything I can to ease the pain at first," Markus says.

He slowly starts to slide in himself into me. Stopping at the thin wall that separates him from where he wants to be. "This is where it'll most likely hurt," he says.

I arch myself into him, tearing the wall, my heat keeping the pain of doing so at bay, as the heat hurts worse.

He thrusts himself into me, and stops. Causing me to wimper. "My little vixen wants more huh," he asks. I nod as I rock my hips into him.

His thrusts are hard and pleasing, to my heat, as he continues to pound into me. His moans and grunts, causing me to moan in pleasure, as well.

When we find our releases, he rolls off me, panting, with a smile on his face as mine reflects back at him.

His smile fades."whats wrong," I ask. "I forgot to get a condom, in all my excitement," he says, looking at me. "Oh," I say. He gets a look of panic, "what if this got you pregnant," he asks worriedly.

"Then, I guess we'd have pups of our own," I say casually, really not caring either way. He looks at me, confused. "Markus as long as the pup is yours, I don't mind, I want to carry your pups," I tell him in all honesty.

He bursts into a smile, "seriously." "Yes, Markus," I reply, placing a hand on his bare chest. The sparks heating my core again, making it throb in want. I look down and see his member is hard and waiting for more.

I pull him to me as a wave of heat hits me again, and he happily enters me and we go again.

All night we made love, and to be completely honest, it was the best night of my life so far. And to think, I have the big bad Alpha, all to myself.

################################

*Please vote and comment.