Back To The Start (part two) mature

BITCH YOU KNOW SOMO IS MOOD. Play it as you read!!!! 🔞⚠️

"Stop talking you'll ruin the moment" I squeezed him. He roughly gripped my wrist tightly shutting his eyes.

"Sorry. But don't do that" he apologized releasing his hold on me.

Instead of replying I rubbed him through his boxers delicately, watching his facial expressions change. Not once taking my eyes off him, I bravely sprung his dîck free from its barrier.

HOLY SHIT. It's huge, is that even possible to be more than 5 inches long. The mushroom tip glistened in precum, red and blue veins peaked from underneath the skin.

"Don't be afraid" Trent breathlessly spoke.

"I'm not afraid. Just didn't know you had such a huge thing hiding in there" I took his length in my small hands, it pulsated and throbbed as it heated up in my hand even more. Trent's dîck became harder and stiffer in my hand so I decided to stroke him slowly.

"Oh ah fuck Kay!" He groaned. I paused worried I was doing it wrong.

"What's wrong should I stop?" I asked scooting off his lap to kneel in the settee, in the space beside him.

"No fuck don't spot. It felt good, get back on me woman!" He picked me up as if I weighted nothing, dropping me back in front of him.

"I thought I was the one that should be getting pleasured" I teased rubbing him harder, his body released more natural lubricant allowing him to enjoy his release.

Wet sounds filled the room as my hand worked faster and faster up and down his shaft. Occasionally rubbing his ball sacks.

"Fuck Kay I'm going to ahh.." Trent's voiced trailed off as he came everywhere, sending his seed on everything. My hand, his suit, and his chest.

"Damn I'm sorry." He quickly got up to grab paper towels from the kitchen to clean me off. His limp manhood wagged between his legs as he walked. I snickered wiping off the leather settee.

"Now it's your turn" Trent took me be surprised by hosting me over my shoulder and bringing me to the bedroom.

"What are you doing?" I pushed myself on my elbows as he pulled my pants off my legs throwing them across the room.

"Stand up" his blue eyes darkened turning a cloudy gray color.

I got to my feet standing half naked in front of him, my mind suddenly came back to reality. I was in front of Trent Wilson in my bra and panties!

"Don't" Trent said removing my around from covering my body. Anxiety was a bitch.

His heated gaze made it feel like he was judging me. I hated that feeling, the feeling of wanting to be perfect and flawless for your partner over took my emotions and I became very self conscious.

The toxicity of my past relationship with Leo ruined me.

"Don't hide. You're gorgeous Kendyl" he took slow step toward me caressing my cheek, dipping his head low to gently kiss my lips then my neck. My eyes drifted close at his tender touch.

"Are you afraid?" I nodded gazing at him from under my lashes. He rubbed my shoulders gently

"Don't be...not with me"

Can I be anymore in love with him?!

He picked me up once placing me on the bed, he hovered over my body removing his shoes and dress shirt.