🔥 XXX 🔥

"Fire is a force of destruction, but look a little closer and you'll see it is also a force of life"

30|RULE SHE SHALL

The fire eyed girl stares deep into his red glowing ones, the smile on her face never leaving her as she sits up. "Lucifer" She whispers, her voice soft and gentle, like herself. A soft laugh escapes his lips as he walks over to her and pick her up into his arms. Afraid that if he doesn't touch her, she might pass away again and the pain he went through, he can't go through that again, he can't lose her again and he will do whatever it takes to keep her safe from now on. Even if he had made that vow and that hasn't exactly been going well for him with that one.

"You're alive. You're alive" He mutters over and over again, as he cradles her like a baby in his arms. Feeling her chest rise up and down and feeling her heartbeat is enough to tell him that she's actually alive, yet no matter how much he tries, he can't believe it. The girl is finally his and his alone, now no one will take her away from him. "I'm alive. I do not know how, but I am" She speaks to him, seeing how panicked he is.

Everything is strange for her, then again it has been strange from the beginning so she's getting used to it. "My love, please don't ever leave me" He tells her as their eyes meet. Her hand on his chest as she feels his heartbeat. The courage inside her pushing her forward and shocking both the King and the Queen is her hands travel to his face and pulls it towards her. Capturing his lips into hers, she kisses him and he welcomes it. As he's not going to deny a kiss from the love of his life. Though, it has always been he who made the first move, yet now she's doing it, it shocks and surprises both of them.

The kiss did not last very long as he breaks it, allowing her to breathe. It broke him when she wasn't breathing and he will celebrate her every breath from now, and he will not be the cause that she does not take a breath. "If we keep this on, I will do things I might regret" He speaks as he holds her, her hands still on both sides of his cheeks, just holding him there. She gives him an innocent smile as she gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't worry, forever is a long time for other things" She says winking and a playful smirk on her face appears as she forces him to let go of her. When she's standing on her two feet, she needs to hold onto him to be able to keep herself standing, as her feet are not able to hold her weight just yet, she just came back from the dead. Again. And she's just getting used to it, as it has taken a bit from her. His chuckles at her, and how playful yet innocent yet naughty she is.

She walks past him to the door, after she is able to hold herself up without stumbling. Fixing the crown on her head, wondering how it is able to stay on her head after everything, she goes to the door. Lucifer in all his excitement had forgotten what awaits them out there and by that he means the dead guards on the floor, he doesn't want her to see more death than she already has. "Perhaps we should not go there... yet" He says but by the time he had spoken, she had already opened the door.