🔥 XL 🔥

"Fire will set her free"

40|THE BEAST HAS BEEN UNLEASHED

Happiness soared through her whole body as all she felt were the blissful feelings of hope and love. Her baby bump bigger and she's close to given birth. A smile on her lips that never wants to leave and never does it have to. Laughter and joy follows her around as she can't help but feel at peace. Arabella's electric blue eyes stare into the distance with wonder and curiosity that not once has she acted upon. Humming along with the birds as their melody flows around her creating a beautiful harmony. Beside her the man she married, Lyell sits and holds her hand in his large one.

The most powerful being to ever be born into the world has gotten herself stuck in dark magic, the darkest kind and doesn't even know it. Yet, somehow deep inside of her she knows something is wrong but something silences her when she does wonder about it then she never thinks of it again. "My love, we should go inside, we do not want you to grow sick while our baby is growing inside of you" He whispers into her ears and she does agree. Their baby growing in her womb is everything to her.

He helps her stand up and holds her hand the entire way back to the house. Their house is her dream house. Small but comfortable and beautiful enough to raise a child or children. The happiness in her heart does make her feel loved and so cheerful and the happiness never ends. The feelings inside of her of happiness and joy she wants to keep forever and pain and misery far, far away from her. Yet, she doesn't know that pain and misery is part of life too as well as happiness and that does balance the life, like if life were a scale that had happiness on one end and pain on the other, they need to balanced perfectly to make the perfect life.

Arabella can't believe how lucky she is, her husband and her child will live happily ever after, with not worries and nothing that can hurt her in any way. She's safe and happy and it's all thanks to the man she is proud to call her husband. "My love, I wish the day would last forever, the night is full of terrors and fright while the day is filled with happiness, joy and love" She says dreamily. He lightly chuckles at that. "Oh, darling, you have no idea how true that is. I will make sure you never need to see the night again, for the night is a girl that will only harm you" He tells her.

She does look confused at his words, yet only knows that these are the words of the love he holds for her and that he would do whatever it takes to bring nothing but happiness and love her way. "I swear to take away all the nightmares that wish to find their way to you" He whispers into her ear as they are safe inside. The blood rushes to her cheeks as she blushes and the love fills her body up. Making everything seem so perfect to her.

While she dreams in her head about happiness and believes it to be real, on the outside of her sleeping body Luna has a knife and is ready to let the girl bleed. "You don't have to this" Jaxon whispers as he holds Arabella's other hand, which Luna does not have as she holds the other one. Completely ignoring him she has the knife to her palm and is ready to cut it but is hesitant.