🔥 XXXVII 🔥

"The Queen of fire is Hellfire"

37|DREAM TURNED REALITY

Poseidon walks into the castle in Hell as if he owns the place. His eyes scan the place and see that every guard has been replaced by his brother, of course he had them quickly replaced after what their sister did. Going into the throne room where his brother currently sits bored on his throne. "Brother, what an unpleasant surprise. Have you not heard? My darling Queen will burn you in Hellfire if you try to take our sister" Lucifer says with a smirk but when he sees the serious look in his brother's eyes he instantly worries, yet doesn't show it on his face.

"I fear I have not come here for our sister, at least not now. As it so happens, I'm yet again the bringer of bad news and this you will not like, little brother" He tells the one on the throne. His eyes never leaving him and he knows that he is worried but doesn't want to seem weak in the eyes of his brother. "Whatever it is you have to say, I am not interested. Find someone else to bother" The crimson red eyes glowing man says to his brother who only walks closer to him.

"I fear I cannot do that. You see, it has come to my attention that the world is slowly dying, it only started in the middle of the night and now it is increasing, and that got me thinking about the young and incredible beautiful Arabella. She is after all the reason the world is still alive and I fear something has happened to her" Poseidon says which only makes his brother angry. His red eyes darkness with fury. "Never again shall you call her beautiful, you are unworthy of calling her that. Only I can say the word" Lucifer calls out to his brother who only chuckles lightly.

"I had just told you the world is dying and the only thing you heard was how I called your not yet wife beautiful?" He asks him while he rolls his eyes, his brother really is something else and when it comes to Arabella he really becomes someone else, more protective and possessive and softer. He might be the King of Hell and the most ruthless King to ever live but he is slowly growing soft even when he tries to deny it. And it is all thanks and for the girl that is now in danger.

Lucifer stands up and walks over to his brother, ready to release his beast out fat his brother and just kill him right where he stands and he will enjoy every last second of it. "As for Arabella she is soundly asleep. Nothing is wrong with her and it is I who shall be the judge of that. And before you ask, you may not see her as she is resting as she has not had a good sleep for some time and now she needs rest which I intend to bring to her" He says as he remembers the kiss they shared.

He had to control his every instinct to not do anything to her that she doesn't want and he might regret. "As much as you would hate me brother, I need to see her. The whole world depends on it, on her. Do not make me do things that I shall regret" Poseidon says with anger laced in his voice as he has had enough of his brother. Lucifer only smirks at him but his eyes darken as his anger begs to surface. "Your Queen is asleep and like that she shall remain until she herself will wake up. If you as much as attempt to go near her, I swear brother that I won't hesitate to burn you" Lucifer threatens his brother.