🔥 LIV 🔥

"Fire is invincible"

54|THE TRUTH REVEALED

Luna did not know why Arabella forgave her but she knew that she would not survive without her forgiveness. It was tearing her apart from the inside out when she had no idea about it. "Why?" She asks. The fear of her hating her was too great inside her body and she feared that Arabella would hate her. She doesn't notice that Thalia is around and neither does she care, all she cares about is this moment with her friend, her only friend and the one that has stood by her when no one else did and for that she will forever be grateful.

"You may not understand yet even the darkest of sins can be forgiven. In my eyes, you did what you thought you had to do. And it all worked out in the end. I am alive and my brothers are alive. The world always has a path for everyone and yours is taking the path to goodness after a long path to darkness. I think that this was the thing that truly turned you around and made you become the good person that I know you are and now the rest of the world will see so too" Arabella tells her with a smile.

The midnight haired girl stood there confused as she did not expect her to say those words, she did not know that even when she had murdered her brothers in cold blood, she would be this kind and forgiven to her. Then she smiles at her. "I don't know what to say" Luna speaks, in reality she is shocked about all of this. Looking at the young Queen that truly has the kindest heart that the world has ever seen as she is able to forgive one of the worst sin to ever exist.

"You do not have to say a thing" Arabella tells her, the fire haired Queen is the kindest of them all and she does have a kind heart, though none would want to mess with her for she will become deadly when someone threatens her family and those she loves the most. "Now, let us go to see your brother and father, there are things they need to explain. I have been told who my father is" Arabella says. It is hard for her to think about the man that is her father and believe that he is a King.

Luna and Arabella along with Thalia (who walks a bit behind them) go to the throne room. "Your father? I do not understand" Luna asks. The young girl has never mentioned her father, yet then again she barely spoke of her mother and she turned out to want to kill her. "Yes, it would appear that he is a King in the human world" She answers, saying it out loud makes it real it for her, it aren't just thoughts anymore and is reality. "That would mean that by birth you are a Princess and your birthright is to be a Queen" Luna realizes.

"That would only be if I am the firstborn which I do not believe I am, yet I already have a kingdom that I am the Queen, I don't think I will need another one. Yet, I wish to meet the man that is my father" She says. She wonders if she got any of his looks or if she behaves like him. She doesn't know but would like to find out. Though, her father would not have fire hair or eyes. However, before she became the one she is now she had Arctic blue eyes and fire colored hair or what people in the village believed to be the Devil's hair for it was red as the color of fire from Hell.