{40}

Syzygy

(n.) an alignment of celestial bodies

....a lil bit smut incoming...

Arrax grabbed my neck with his hands and pulled me flush against his warm body, where my desperate fingers clung to his shirt. His lips moved perfectly against my own, allowing me to feel every emotion running through his body, from heated anger to lustful confusion. I poured everything into the kiss too, letting myself enjoy how huge his hands felt on my body.

He slowly guided me backwards, without breaking the spell of our kiss. The back of my knees hit the bed and I fell down making Arrax crawl on top of me, holding his weight off my body with his arms. He quickly removed his shirt, letting me see his broad, but defined stomach, he was so ridiculously sexy. 

His lips met mine again, as his tongue danced with mine my cheeks reddened in hunger for him. It was hard not to give into his advances. He trailed kisses down my neck, as my hands gripped his full hair, trying to make sense of every feeling coursing through my body.

His skilled lips kissed behind my ear, a shiver racking down my spine, "Oh god, Arrax.." I moaned, letting him have full control.

He groaned in response, my thighs pressing together in an attempt to get some pressure off in my core. His smell overwhelmed me as my eyes rolled to the back of my head, he ripped my shirt with ease, flashing him my black sports bra, not that it was much of a sight, but his eyes darkened, two pools of pure hunger and I'd never felt sexier.

Lips kissed down between my boobs, when his hands unclasped the bra, removing the last piece of clothing on my upper body, allowing him to look at every inch of me. Licking his lips, he smiled down at me, "You're so painfully sexy, baby." He rasped, before he took one nipple in his mouth, playing with it and forcing small jitters in my legs. His other hand cupped my entire boob in his rough palm and the sensations were too much for me to comprehend.

"Holy fuck.." I whispered in an moan when he lightly pinched my nipple, teasing me. 

This man knew how to treat a woman's body and it was driving me over the edge. A buildup in my lower stomach made my moans a little louder, my hands were on the back of his neck, clinging on, trying to regain consciousness of what he was doing to me, how amazing he was making me feel.

"Let me mark you, Aspen" He said huskily, his hoarse voice sending tingles into my pussy. "You're mine."

Marking me wouldn't be fully mated, so he still wouldn't know I was an Aurelia, not before we completed the mark by having sex at least. So in my lustful state of mind I nodded my head at him, I knew I wanted nothing more than to be his mate and marking would allow me to link him and feel his emotions. 

"Mark me, Arrax." I whispered to him, a relieved sigh left him as our lips met in a rough kiss.

He was demanding and I loved that dominant side of him, it made me fucking wet for him and fogged my mind, only making room for the thought of him and his amazing lips and fingers. He kissed my cheek, his lips slowly trailing down my neck, torturing me while his hand played with my nipples. It was driving me mad. 

As he reached where his teeth would sink in, he left a simple kiss, "Are you ready?" He asked hoarsely, a desperate nod was all I could answer with and luckily it was enough.

His canines grew out, "I'm sorry, baby." And then his teeth punctured my skin, sinking deeply into the flesh. The pain was unbearable, it was like one big explosion of needles right where he marked me and I couldn't think of anything other than that. He wasn't even fully through, as he bit down hard he got all the way through and a small whimper left my lips by the agonizing pain.

"I'm so sorry." His voice entered my mind, calming every part of me and I forgot how painful it was almost immediately.

"It's okay, I'm okay." I linked back, it had been a while since I had the ability to link, so I was a little rusty in that department.

His teeth let go of me and he kissed the mark, a forceful shiver of lust racked my entire being, I'd always heard that if your mate touched the mark you'd feel a deep hunger for them, but I didn't know it was this deep. 

As I tried to search for his emotions, I could feel a serenity like none other. His emotions were as content and happy as mine.

Throwing myself closer to the pillows on the bed, I covered my body with a blanket and snuggled up next to my mate. As our eyes met, he smiled down at me and gave me a quick kiss, making my heart race. 

This was not how I expected this day to end, but I wouldn't have it any other way. My head relaxed against his strong chest, as my arm snaked around him to hug his body to mine. Such happiness in my soul right now was something I hadn't experienced in far too long and Arrax was the reason behind it. 

His heartbeat was steady and it was so close to lulling me into a deep slumber.

This was amazing

"And you're amazing. Sleep well, my love." I wasn't even aware that I said that through our link, but as he answered I fell asleep with a peaceful smile on my lips.