CHAPTER [1] - Ginger Nerd

B A M !

Damsel's fist collided with the boy's jaw, sending him flying towards the stall wall that he soon hit with a groan, causing Damsel to scoff. He wiped off the stubborn dribbling drop of blood daring to slide down the corner of his lip as he let out a chuckle, watching the freshman slide down onto the ground in amusement. As if satisfied by his treacherous actions, a smirk grew on Damsel's face.

"Have you learnt your lesson, faggot?"

He spat, venom coated every single word that ushered out of that satanic mouth, he felt no need to hold back as he watched tears rush out of the poor kid's eyes, sobs echoing throughout the empty school bathroom causing Damsel to feel the long-awaited sense of power grow in his nerves.

How weak, Damsel thought. That piece of shit should just get some backbone and stand tall, it's his fault for being so easy to take advantage of that everyone thinks it's okay to step all over him.

"I have- I have! I wont bump into you again, please just spare me!" The brat cried out, shamelessly getting on all fours as he bowed his head, letting the tears continue streaming down like a waterfall.

The sight was just disgusting; The kid was ugly-crying worse than Kim Kardashian as his snot was obviously running down to his lips, for a second he even sucked a bit in by accident. Damsel wanted to gag at the sight, but kept his poker face as he walked long strides forwards towards the kid, obviously the freshman tensed up as he hurriedly sat up again and covered his face protectively, waiting for another hit. "No!"

"P-Please just don't hit me again! Please!" His ugly croaks cried out, he quickly sat on his knees as he hugged Damsel's leg in desperation. "Please-.. Please stop!"

Damsel took a second to enjoy the moment, to let the sense of power sink in, to feel the amazing ability of having control over something. To be feared, to be begged,

To feel better about himself.

He quickly brushed that thought aside.

Damsel grew cockier and cockier the more the kid begged; the sight of vulnerable and weak people always built up Damsel's self-esteem, No matter what gender, no matter what age, he absolutely cringed at the sight of people shamelessly letting themselves get treated like no less than dogs. Instead of begging for protection, why the fuck won't you fight for your rights? Nobody's waiting for you to call on them, you're alone. Why let others have the satisfaction of power over you? Why put yourself into that vulnerable situation?

It's their fault for being weak, was always his excuse.

His confidence boiled as he slammed his feet just a few cm beside the boy's head, hitting the wall, causing a small crack, letting the chalk-like fragments slip down. The bathroom was completely quiet as the boy's eyes widened in terror, processing what had just happened; before releasing another loud, obnoxious sob,

Adding even more fuel to the fire that sparked in Damsel's eyes.

"Yeah, fucking cry- Cry and see where that gets you!" He practically roared, slamming his hand against the wall this time as he looked down at the frightened boy who was sat leaned against the wall under him. He felt so frustrated at how helpless the kid was acting,

Now that he had taken a close look, the kid had abnormally saturated ginger hair and round glasses big enough to make his button nose, caked in freckles, nonexistent. "Just shut your fucking mouth and grow a pair instead of sitting there like a pansy-" He groaned in an exhausted voice as he ran a hand through his hair, obviously frustrated as he hit the wall one last time, to vent his anger.

The petite boy gasped in shock as he bit his lips to hold back the incoming sobs, yet his eyes gave away as even more tears fell.

Oh for fuck's sake.