𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 ~ 𝒮𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

(Hiya! This is a AngelDustxVaggie chapter)

A week or so later...  

It was a new day at the hotel, Vaggie had just woken up. She groaned.

"It's too early for this shit..."

She clumsily walked out of bed and into her bathroom where she brushed her messy white hair, freshened up, and changed into a big grey hoodie with black leggings. After that she opened the curtains in her room, red light flooding into her room and into her eyes. "AH-"

Vaggie immediately slapped her hand over her eyes, the sudden light making her head hurt.

Her room had two white glass double doors that were the centerpiece of the room. Whenever she opened them, wind would nearly knock everything in her room over. She opened them to let some air in real quick, then shut them and walked out into the hallway.

Her room was right across from Angels, and Charlie's was right next door. Alastors, Husks, and Niftys were all down the hall. Alastor never stayed there, Vaggie didn't have a problem with that.

Downstairs...

"Hey Vag. Whatcha doin up this early?" Angel Dust asked her. He was sitting backwards on a barstool, leaning against the counter. It was 9:00 AM.

"I uh- I always get up this early? Why are you up is the better question."

He shrugged. This was a rare occasion- to find him actually up and being productive. 'He must need something...'

"Couldn't sleep," Angel said quickly. He avoided eye contact with her, which she noticed he had been doing more frequently. 'He just did it again! What's up with him?'

Vaggie would have asked but her already horrible headache was priority; she walked into the kitchen to get coffee and some meds. She didn't happen to notice the small blush that came onto his face once she turned away.

VAGGIES POV

"That's strange..." I was pouring my coffee. The sound of the liquid hitting the cup echoed through the stainless steel kitchen, it make me feel weird. Usually there was some noise, whether it was Charlie talking or Alastor humming, Nifty cleaning, Husk and Angel screaming. 

But today it was really quiet.

Ah. Charlie was taking a day off, that's why she wasn't here. I remember her telling me now. Alastor was who knows where, and as for the the rest of them? Probably still asleep.

My thoughts were interrupted. "Hey Vaggie, can you make me some?" Angel called out from a couch in the lobby.

'Now this? He's acting so weird! He doesn't even like coffee!'

I groaned and did as he asked, even though it was a weird request. When I finished I carried my cup and his over to the couch, handed it to him, and sat down, making myself comfortable. When he thanked me, he didn't look at me.

I had to ask. "Are you ok?"

"What? Oh yeah, I'm fine."

He's lying to me, I know it.

ANGELS POV

"What? Oh yeah, I'm fine."

As soon as the words left my mouth I instantly regretted it. Vaggie had a thing for catching liars, It was only a matter of time before she figured it out. Might as well had told the truth

My feelings for Vaggie came out of no where. I really like her! She's beautiful, has a great personality, and she felt like the one person in Hell I could relate too. She even used to be a stripper like me. Whenever I was down, she was always there. Whenever I was happy, she was always there. She was my best friend.

Do I have the guts to tell her? No! I doubt she feels the same way.. Plus what kind of reputation would I have if people found out I was trying to be in a legit relationship? I would give it all away for her, though. I just needed the chance.

Charlie and Alastor had been becoming buddy buddy lately. I could tell she felt lonely, I wanted us to become closer, too.

I expected her to call me out for lying. But she didn't. 'What?'

"Do you ever feel lonely?"

What the hell- did she just say that?

Is Vaggie trying to talk to me?...

It was almost like she red my mind. "I do," I said. I took a sip of my coffee. It wasn't even that good, I only did it to get a chance to talk to her.

"Do you think Charlie and Alastor like each other? I've been watching them lately, they seem like they're getting closer," she said.

Oh my god. 'What's with her today? She never talks to me like this, she's usually screaming or hitting me. And I'm laughing when she does! She seems so serious! Guess I shouldn't make any jokes...'

Is she jealous?

"I'm not sure. But from what I've seen, seems like it toots."

She groaned and threw her head back. The sudden sadness seemed to turn into annoyance.

"Why him?"

"Why does it matter?"

'Shit- I didn't mean to say that, she probably feels bad enough-'

"You're right. I guess I'm just getting a little jealous, I forget what it's like to have someone. Heh," Vaggie said. Her voice slightly trembled as she spoke.

I didn't really know what to do. She was being weirdly emotional, I guess she had been bottling it up for a while. So I grabbed her hand and held it in mine, and without thinking I said, "You have me."

And she smiled.

NARRATORS POV

After that, the two talked for a while, all the way up until lunch. Vaggie vented her heart out and so did Angel, the two instantly became closer in such a short amount of time. 'We have a lot in common!'

"Anyways, I'm hungry. Any places you know of?" Vaggie asked Angel as she got up from the couch.

"Hm. There is this good bar down the street. We could try it and see?"

She nodded and set her cup down in the kitchen, put her shoes on, so did Angel. Then they walked out and to the restaurant.

The two were minding their own business, still chatting away. Then Angel felt an all too familiar hand trail up his arm, he shivered at the touch.

"Well, if it isn't my favourite! Angel, how've you been?"

It was one of Angels old clients.

He was a short grey skinned demon wearing a suit and die, his hair was messy and his brows were very furry. Angel awkwardly leaned away from him. 'I hope she doesn't think this is awkward... Maybe it's happened to her?'

Vaggie wasn't having any of it. She stood up and put her spear to the demons neck. "Get away from him you bitch!"

She suddenly punched him into he face, leaving him with a nasty mark. He ran off. Of course she understood, it had happened to her many times. Except she hadn't had anyone there to stop them when she couldn't; she never wanted anyone to go through the pain she had.

"Thanks Vag... I really appreciate it."

"Don't mention it."

(Heyy everyone! This was a VaggiexAngel chapter, as I did mention I would be shipping them as well. Thanks for the support! )

(Art Creds: Vivziepop, Al.5304)

(REVISED AS OF 8/6/20)