𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

<< Later That Evening... 6:00

Charlie yawned and woke up from a well deserved nap, working nonstop days at the hotel really wore her out. She enjoyed her day off.

She quickly threw on some black leggings and a grey sweatshirt, some white socks, and pulled her hair up in a messy bun. While she normally cared about how she looked, it was a Sunday at the hotel and she knew it was probably pretty empty downstairs- so why not?

During her time alone, she pondered her thoughts about Alastor. In the few weeks he had been at the hotel, she really grew to like him. And after their dinner date, she really really liked him. Did she want him to feel the same? Of course! But part of her knew he probably didn't. She was also nervous, having these feeling towards him. 'He could kill me whenever he wanted...'

Would he do that? Hopefully not.

His past wasn't necessarily pleasant.

She had her doubts. It would just have to take time.

Also, once you reach a certain age in hell you stop actually aging. Alastor had already gotten there, Charlie was close. It was part of the overpopulation problem; rather than dying of old age, you had to be physically killed to become "erased". They both looked pretty good. Charlie thought about him nonstop, 'he is pretty hot...'

Charlie lazily walked downstairs and past Nifty, who was busy cleaning up the stairs. "Hey Nifty! How are you?"

"Hi! I'm doing amazing! How are you?"

"I'm alright, just a little sleepy. Thank you for cleaning up the stairs."

"Of course!"

Charlie gave Nifty a warm smile and headed downstairs, where Angel, Vaggie, and Husk were sitting at the bar. No sign of Alastor though.

"Hey guys!" Charlie called as she walked over.

Vaggie shot her head back. "Hey hun! Rest well?"

Charlie nodded and sat down to the left of her, Angel was on the other side and Husk was on the inside of the bar.

"Thank you guys for taking over today. I really appreciate it," Charlie said. They all smiled at her and kept talking.

Twenty Minutes Later...

Everyone was starting to get bored. Husk was staring at a football game on the tv, Angel and Vaggie we're getting up to go to their rooms. Charlie didn't want their time together to be over just yet, so she quickly came up with an idea. "Guys! What if we had a movie night? It'll be fun!"

"Sounds good to me," Vaggie and Angel said. They said it at exactly the same time. Once they realized what they did, they shot a nervous glance towards each other and a small pink blush spread across Vaggies face.

Charlie noticed. "Is something going on-"

"NO!"

"Alright then..."

Charlie laughed and walked over to Husk. "You in Husk?"

He was about to say sure, but out of know where the hotel doors burst open, revealing a blood stained Alastor.

"Al! What are you doing here?" Charlie excitedly asked as she walked over to him.

"Nothing much! Just came to stop by on the way home."

Charlie looked at his shirt. "You uh- you got something there."

He looked down and widened his eyes. "Oh my! My apologies," and he snapped, instantly in black slacks with a red undershirt, completely cleaned.