𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐿𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

At the Hotel...

Alastor snapped and all three of them were suddenly back in the lobby of the hotel. His clothes were ripped, burned, frayed, and Charlie was a mess. Her hair tangled, mascara running down her face, black lipstick smudged on her face, bags under her eyes. As for Angel: he was just tired. All that running was outside of his usual.

As soon as they appeared, Vaggie spun around from her spot at the bar where she was nervously tapping away at the counter. Her first instinct was to grab for her spear, but she dropped it once she realized who was there. Husk was leaning on the counter from the other side of the bar, chugging his usual share of booze and Nifty was busy cleaning everything.

"Angel! Charlie!" Vaggie screamed running towards them. She didn't say Alastor's name, but he didn't care. All he cared about was that they were all safe. Vaggie pulled Angel into a hug, then Charlie, before stopping at Alastor. Eyeing him up and down, she gave him a sympathetic look. 

"Holy shit Al- looks like someone had fun," she said brushing off his shoulder. Alastor chuckled. "

HA! Yes, it was quite the show. A shame you missed it dear," He said with his usual radio static filled voice. He was trying to be sarcastic.

"So what happened out there?" Vaggie asked with her hands on her hips, staring at all three of them. 

"Al and Lucifer fought, of course. He wants to see him tomorrow, I don't know why," Charlie said sighing, placing her hand on her for head. "They resolved things though- I'll tell you more later. My head is killing me!"

Angel placed his hand on Charlies cheek, she was burning up. "Well shit toots, it looks like someone has a fever," Angel said. Alastor snapped out of his trance and leaned down to Charlies level, her eyes growing wide. 

"Shall I escort you to your room dear? You need rest after today," he said smiling. Charlie smiled herself and nodded, Alastor swung his hand around her waist and started to walk upstairs. "Vaggie, could you please bring Charlie some medicine? It would be greatly appreciated!" Alastor yelled as he walked around the corner from the hallway at the top of the stairs.

In the Kitchen...

Vaggie ran to the kitchen to get Charlies medicine, per Alastor's request. She glided past the few guests chatting in the lobby and into the bright white kitchen, frantically searching through all the cabinets when she came across something that should help Charlie. When she was leaving the kitchen through the open doorway that led out to the lobby, Angel put his arm against the door frame towering over Vaggie with half lidded eyes. She skittered to a stop and almost ran straight into his chest, then stared up at him.

"What?" She asked eagerly. 

"Oh, nothing. Just wondering what you're doing later," Angel asked. Due to his old habits, flirting came easy for him. Making someone blush or become flustered was a specialty. Almost like a secret weapon, even. But it never had any effect on Vaggie. She shoved past him and headed for the stairs when he grabbed her by the wrist and spun her around to face his mischievous smile. It should have been obvious what he wanted, but it came off as almost annoying. 

"Angel, I need to get upstairs to Charlie and Alastor, what do you want?" Angel leaned down to kiss her once the words escaped her soft lips, and there they were. Husk didn't notice, Alastor and Charlie were upstairs, Nifty no where to be found. Most guests had disappeared to their rooms by now, so they were practically alone in the large lobby.

She wrapped her arms around his neck before he picked her up and placed her on one of the kitchen counters, the kissing becoming more intense. Charlies pills in one hand, her other around him, they were in- sync. Their little make out session lasted about ten minutes before Vaggie finally pulled away and jumped down from the counter, brushing herself off.