Chapter 53

Athena

When I say Dante went all out for our daughter's 2nd birthday he did.

Last year he got her so many toys, clothes and a big cake with her face on it that said 1. I laughed it off but this year he outdid himself. 

Mirella is turning two today. 

My babygirl is growing up. Her first words were Dada and Dante never let me live it down.

I woke to the sounds of squealing and laughter sending a smile on my face. Still in my night shorts and cami top I walk down the stairs and that's when I see it. 

The rainbows. The banners. The glitter. The gold.

 "DANTE!" I yell at him slightly angry.

He is spoiling her so much. Seeing him in the kitchen feeding Mirella a pancake with sprinkles and cream softens my heart. 

I forget why I'm angry and kiss his lips softly. 

"Mommy. Have some!" She shoves a spoonful of pancakes in my mouth smearing the cream all over my mouth. 

Mirella's laughs fill up the room and I can't be angry. "Daddy where my present?" She asks innocently. 

My eyes widen when I see at what Dante points to. Boxes and boxes wrapped in pink glittery wrapping paper filling the foyer.

Dante helps her out of her seat and she goes running into the room ready to unwrap every single gift.

Both Dante and I look at each smiling as we help our daughter open up all her gifts with her beautiful smile lighting up the room. 

"You did too much!" I tease him. 

"No I didn't. She's my bambina I will spoil her till my heart's content!" He says firmly. 

"Dante I need to talk to you!" I murmur nervously fiddling with my fingers. 

"I'm here is everything okay?" He asks worriedly. 

"I know you don't want us to leave this safe space. But I haven't seen my father in nearly 3 years. Babe can we please visit him soon. He has the right to know about Mirella!" I look at him and tears form in my eyes. 

Thoughts of Papa invade my mind and I miss him so much. After Mama he is all the family I have left. 

"Of course bambolina. Don't cry. You know how much I hate to see you cry!" He pulls me into his chest and rubs my back.

"I'll book some tickets. It will do us some good." Dante says and I smile into his chest.

I love how supportive he is. The rest of Mirella's birthday we spent showering her with attention. Playing with her and everything in between. 

Until the evening came round and she fell fast asleep after cutting her big unicorn cake. 

Once she is asleep Dante and I cuddle on the bed and watch a movie.

Dante

We settle down on the bed to watch a movie dimming the lights and cuddle. My hand rests on her stomach and hers on mine. Her back pressing into my chest as she sits in the gap between my legs. 

It was an erotic part of the movie I put and I can tell that my wife is getting turned on. Her breathing becomes shallow and she begins fidgeting with her eyes glued to the screen. Her nipples are straining against the thin top she is wearing; hard and sensitive. 

I start running small circles across her stomach and pressing more with each rotation. She intertwines her fingers with mine as I rub her stomach hearing her purrs and moans of comfort. 

Athena reaches back both hands capturing my head as she brings it forward into a light little kiss, teasing my lips with her tongue and naughty grin. "My naughty wife shouldn't tease me like that or I might bite back!" I whisper in her ear. 

She looks back at me with challenging light blue eyes and a delicious smirk. She leans back taking my hand in hers and drags it slowly towards her chest over her hardened nipples.

She releases my hands putting them behind her back starting to gently caress my thighs through my boxer shorts inching higher and higher with desire. I move my hands down gripping her upper thigh. I can feel her wetness so I decide to tease her. 

My hands tease her and get close enough but never to give her relief. My hands continue up her thighs under her nightdress so close to her core. My wife stops playing inside my shorts and grabs my head pulling me in for a passionate kiss. 

I lean back just out of reach and push more on her pleasure point before brushing down her thighs. I feel her wetness seeping through and her moans. 

"Please let me cum!" She moans. I trail up her thighs with soft kisses and lick tasting her wetness up and down her thigh. 

When I reach her core she tries to push her pussy closer begging for me to give her the release. But I hold her in place blowing gently over her clit and she shudders. I lick her taking her clit in my mouth and her head is thrown back in pleasure. I push my fingers in and out as I suck on her clit.

Her hands grab my hair pulling me deeper into her pussy. My bambolina's body begins shaking with pleasure as I bring her to the edge.

"Dante!" She whines in frustration as I stop and take my tongue and fingers out. I take my boxer shorts off and thrust my hard cock pumping in and out of her pussy as I capture her lips in a kiss. I move down her neck leaving trails of kisses. 

Biting on her neck I hear her moan loudly as I thrust deeply in and out with each movement. Athena wraps her arms around my neck locking her beautiful blue eyes with my own. 

We are both breathless and filled with lust as her moans echo in the room with every slap of our hips. "Dante let me cum please!" She whispers. 

I pinch her nipple and her eyes widen. "Cum for me bambolina!" 

She cums around my cock and her whole body writhes in pleasure. "We should have movie nights often!" I kiss her lips as she blushes.

After cleaning ourselves up we fall asleep wrapped in each other's embrace. 

A/N:

Some steamy scenes for you all. 

Enjoy. Comment and Vote. 

Soul x