Chapter 22

*Note this chapter is of Cassandra's point of view of the previous chapter.*

*NOT FOR SENSITIVE READERS*

Cassandra's POV

"Wake up you stupid bitch!" I heard a loud yell followed by a cold bucket of water thrown on me.

I opened my eyes slowly looking at my surrounding.

It's been two days in here, and it's been hell.

Layla stood in front of me a wide grin on her face. Antonio walked towards me, a tray of food in his hand.

"Layla, I thought I told you not to do that. I want those children healthy." Antonio whisper yelled to her as if I couldn't hear them.

"She deserves it," Layla said folding her arms.

"Those things are the key to everything we want. We'll be set off for life when all of this is over." Antonio said.

Antonio walked over to me, the tray still in his hands

"It's breakfast," he sang.

He kneeled to my level where I was sitting on the mattress.

This place looked like an abandoned Warehouse with a few leaks in the roof allowing the sun light in.

Antonio tucked the hair covering my face behind my ear.

He placed the tray beside me. In the tray there was a bowl of fruits and on the side, a plate with two slices of toast with bacon and eggs.

Layla walked towards us rolling her eyes.

"Why do you continue to spoil her with all this food, why don't you give her filth like she is." Layla said.

Antonia gave her a filthy look shutting her up immediately.

"Come on, you have to eat." Antonio said.

I shook my head no.

"Come on, eat up. A lot of mothers don't make it through childbirth. I might just let you hold them before they disappear." he threatened.

That's what he has been doing. Manipulating me with the lives of my unborn children to get me to do what he wants.

"I won't repeat myself again," he warned.

I reluctantly picked up the slice of bread knowing I have no other option. He always manipulated me into getting what he wanted.

I started eating, having difficulties to swallow the food. My children gave me the strength to keep going when I couldn't.

"Poor girl, no one cares for you." Layla said. "Xavier has already moved on. No one is even looking for you, no one cares. Your disappearance has been a breath of fresh air for everyone." she continued. "No one ever loved you."

I felt the tears run down my cheeks, no matter how strong I tried to be I just couldn't.

"You should just disappear and do everyone a fav--"

"That's enough!" Antonio yelled interrupting her.

Layla looked at him shocked at his reaction.

"Stress isn't good for the babies, remember." He said calmly.

She glared at me pouting her lips.

"Layla, why don't you go ahead and carry out the rest of the plan. The sooner you get to him the better. You need to get to him when he's weak." Antonio said.