Chapter 28

Katherina POV

I turn on my back and a sting of pain shoot through my body making a whimper left my mouth, I went back to the same position I was in to subside the pain. I open my eyes and saw the side of the bed is empty, getting up carefully from the bed I went inside the bathroom to take the pills.

The shower was dry which means Nathan hasn't gone out anywhere, I walk down to look for him. Every step that I took reminded me of the last night. My whole body was aching especially my back but I ignore the pain and look for Nathan, he was not in the kitchen or the living room. I walk to his office and open the door, he wasn't there either. His office was cleaned like nothing happened there last night, all files and things were placed back on the desk neatly and my towel was nowhere to be seen.

There is one place where he can be, I got into the lift where my eyes went on my reflection in the mirror in front of me. My hair was disheveled and messy I was covered in Nathan's white shirt from the last night which was reaching up to my thighs whose top buttons were undone showing my cleavage and I didn't have anything underneath it.

The lift door opened to the gym area, I was right he was there. His back was towards me while he does his pull-ups on a long bar attached to the ceiling. His back was bare and I can see his skin turned red due to workout. The muscles on his back move every time he lifts his body.

I stood against the door frame and watch his splendid workout, he was looking absolutely hot while doing that. He got down and picked his bottle to drink water when his eyes met mine and a smile appeared on his face. He placed the bottle on the counter and walked towards me, I got away from the door frame and stepped towards him as well.

Nathan wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me against his chest which had his cold locket bounce and brushed against my bare skin, "Good morning, beautiful" he whispered and kissed me softly unlike last night.

"So, this is how you maintain your amazing physique" I murmur against his lips when a smirk appeared on his face.

"My physique looks amazing to you?" He mocked me making me push him away which only made him chuckle.

I walk in and look around at all the different machines and things laying for his workout, the area was filled with different types of equipment.

"You know kickboxing?" I ask him when I saw punching bag and safety mats laying around at the open space near a big glass window which gives the whole view of the street outside.

"Sì, I do tesoro" his voice came from behind, I touch the punching bag and tried to push it but it was too heavy and I was unable to move it an inch. "Why don't you sit down there and let me show you some of my best moves" I turn and smile widely at him ready to see some moves (Yes) (Darling).

I sat on a mat on the floor with crossed legs to watch him do all these stunts. I have never seen anyone live doing all of this. Nathan stood behind the punching bag and took a deep breath before kicking and punching the bag hard making it swing around like it is filled with air. My eyes widen and I put my hand on my mouth in surprise. He showed a minimum of ten moves in a blink of an eye.

Nathan walked back to me and suddenly I was pushed down on my back on the mat while he hovers above me, "You look impressed with me, tesoro" He said near my lips with a smile.

"Nah, it was too easy, anybody can do it" I reply which made him raise his eyebrows at my remark before I burst into laughter. He looks pleasingly down at me while I laughed at him.

"Let me impress you with something only I can do" he murmurs and placed both of his hands on either side of my frame and started to do push-ups. Nathan came down near my face and placed a kiss on my forehead then went back up. I put my hands on his chest when he came down again and kissed my cheek and went back up.