Chapter 35

Hey guys, I wrote this story because I believe in love. So, how can I apart two people who love each other so much...

ENJOY :)

Play the song if you want too... "HOLD ON"
---

(Continue Nathan Pov)

She can't leave me.

No.

I won't allow her to leave me.

I never stopped her from doing anything but today I'm going to stop her, I'm going to force her. She can't go, she didn't ask for my permission...

She never had to take my permission for anything but today she has too and when she will, I won't allow her.

How can she do this to me?

She said she loves me. I told her that I have no one in this world other than her, I told her how much I need her, I told her how much I love her, and still, she did this to me.

No...no!!

She said that she wants to live. She said she wants to live with me, so she has to live. Either today she will fight for me, for us, or I will go with her.

I step closer to her lifeless body laying on the hospital bed.

"Franco, take him out" I heard Chris's voice from behind me.

"Katherina get up," I said to her, "C'mon, it's enough now, get up" I tap on her shoulder to wake her up.

"Boss"

"Why are you sleeping so much?" I ask her but she didn't reply, "Why is she sleeping so much?" I ask Kayle who looked at me in horror, "Fucking answer me when I ask something!" I shouted when I didn't get any response from anyone.

I turn around towards Katherina, "Enough now baby, open your eyes" I shook her but she didn't listen to me maybe because she is mad at me.

"I'm sorry, boss...w-we can't save her...she is gone"

No! No no!!

"No!!" I yelled looking at her, "She can't die, no" I remove her oxygen mask and brought my cheek to her nose to see if she is breathing but I got nothing.

"You can't leave me understood you can't" I took her hand in mine and tried to wake her up, "You can't leave me!" tears were falling profusely from my eyes.

"C'mon man" Franco grabbed my arms and tried to pull me away from Katherina.

"No, no!" I push him away and reach back to her, "Katherina, baby, I know you are listening to me. Open your eyes now" I beg her to open her eyes but she didn't listen to me.

She can't die on me. I promised her I won't let anything happen to her. She has to live, she has to live for me.

Franco and Kayle pulled me again but I pushed them back and ran back to Katherina, "You can't die! Are you listening! You can't die!!".

I open her mouth and start to blow air in her mouth again and again. Her lips were cold and soft but she wasn't moving, she wasn't reacting. I kept blowing in her mouth but she didn't move.

"You lied, you fucking lied to me!" I tore her hospital gown to look at the bandage on her chest where she was shot. I place my hands on her chest and started pumping.

"You can't leave me...no, you can't...get up baby. Come back to me." I kept blowing and pumping her chest.

Nobody was helping me, they were just watching me like I'm a mad man but they don't know that she said she wants to live, she said it and I'll do as she wants, I wake my love, my Katherina.