Author's Note

Hello,

I hope all of you are doing well. Please stay safe and know that these tough times too shall pass. We should all be here for each other in whatever way we can, if not physically, then at least emotionally present. And we can be kind to each other, even regarding the issues around us; the pandemic, politics, and other things that could and are taking a mental toll on all of us.

Please keep a check on yourself and make sure you're okay. Do whatever is in your capacity to feel at peace, and if you need someone to talk to, text a friend, talk to a family member, or you could just text me here on Wattpad. I'm not too great at giving advice nor am I a counselor, but if talking to someone new will make you feel a little better, I'm here.

I'm so glad you've made it this far with me on Rayne's journey, and I'm hoping you'll stay till the end.

I love reading your comments, your words of encouragement as well as criticism. So now that we've reached the end of book two, I want to hear your thoughts on it as well.

Let me know what you think about the story so far and what you are anticipating the most for the next book. (Although I'm pretty sure I already know what you've all been waiting for.) :)

And as always, your constructive criticism is welcome, so do make sure you let me know if you think there's bits I can improve on.

I love you all. Thank you again.

Love,
Selladore