Chapter 5

Zoella

   I got to the Gutierrez gate the second time and the gate opened itself. When I entered the front door, I didn't see Ethan but a young girl in her late teens. I guess that was the person that ordered the pizza.

I placed the pizza on the table and took the money and was about to leave. I didn't even bother to see who that lady was.

"I think I ruined dinner." She said as I turned to look at her. She has an average height with pink hair. She looks perfect. "I wanted to cook for my brothers before they got back but I think I ruined it." She rubbed her temple and smiled. She was nice, unlike the rich girls I'd met.

"Is this your first time?" I asked as I dropped my helmet.

She groaned. "Yes it is and I'm trying to cook pasta but I'm not getting it." 

I giggled. "Pasta is one of the simplest foods I know."

"For you it is but this is my third try and I have wasted it"

"Was that why you ordered pizza?" I asked

She took off the apron she was putting on and dropped it on the couch. "Zavion don't like pizza, he preferred homemade dish and all the maids are on leave... dad gave them a break after he traveled." She sighed and then continued. "He wants us to learn how to do things without the help of maids."

"Do you want me to teach you how to make it?" I offered and instantly, I saw the way her eyes brighten up.

"Yes, how could I say no?" she paused "Or how about you help me cook it?"

I picked up my helmet from the table "I can't cook for your brothers, I'm a stranger and you are meeting me for the first time."

She smiled. "How about we become friends and you are not doing it for free, I will give you 50 dollars."

I heard the money and I knew I needed the money desperately so who was I to say no? "I will accept the offer. I'm Zoella by the way."

She handed me the apron "I'm Izzy, the only daughter of Mr. Gutierrez; friends?" she stretched her hand out for a shake.

I smiled and took her hand into mine "Friends." I followed her to the kitchen and started the preparation. She was with me the whole time and she talked about how her brother declined their father's offer in taking the post of CEO in the Gutierrez Company. "Zavion has always loved to be in the ring not because of the money they offer him but because he enjoys fighting." She said. 

"Who enjoys fighting over taking the post of a CEO? Please pass me the pepper." I put three spoons of pepper in it. "Do they enjoy spicy food?" 

"They love it and I do too."

I looked over at the pizza that was sitting alone on the table, Staring back at me. "So what will you do with that lonely pizza?"

"Don't worry about that. I will be having a midnight snack thanks to you."

Thirty minutes had passed and the food was ready, Izzy loved the aroma and the way it looks, I put off the gas cooker and poured the food into the cooler. "I think I have done my job, I will excuse myself." I picked up my helmet and collected the 50 dollars. I know that was too much for cooking pasta but she is rich and won't even feel it if that amount of money was out of her pocket unlike me.

"Where is your phone?" she asked.

I narrowed my eyes "Why?"

"Just bring it, we are friends now so I will be needing your digit." I gave her my phone and we exchanged numbers "I will text you and let u know if they like your food."